To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

ICOM ISTA EXPERT MODE - ANYONE HAS IT ? SHARE !

FOLKS , MANY OF YOU ARE REGISTERED ON AP PROFFESIONALS UK WEBSITE . they pasted there solution working for ista expert .
registration is already closed over there .

Why one of you not share this solution here ??
Thanks given by:
Because you don't steal someones hard work.
If my answer was useful for you press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]
Thanks given by: RReader , brunofraga , vincano
hmmm... because solution dont work?....?
Thanks given by: brunofraga
(02-15-2014, 12:57 PM)elitebook Wrote: Because you don't steal someones hard work.

Why do you say this ?

they steal other peoples work all the time.

it is all a big game of swings and roundabouts.
Thanks given by:
Talking about stealing ???? hehe so what the F#ck you doing in this forum full of unlicensed software Smile this guy is not in this reality ...

Folks , if anyone has access to AP proffesionals uk website , plesae = they pasted there solution ista expert mode . Please visit that website , and paste here !
i will give many thanks !

(02-15-2014, 12:57 PM)elitebook Wrote: Because you don't steal someones hard work.
folk - did you notice that forum is FULL of as - you called - "stolen " software ??? go home dude
Thanks given by:
try replace file and tell if work - does not work for me

.zip

expert mode.zip

38.04 KB
Thanks given by: rocris , Pzolee
(02-16-2014, 08:25 AM)sony2 Wrote: Talking about stealing ???? hehe so what the F#ck you doing in this forum full of unlicensed software :) this guy is not in this reality ...

Folks , if anyone has access to AP proffesionals uk website , plesae = they pasted there solution ista expert mode . Please visit that website , and paste here !
i will give many thanks !

folk - did you notice that forum is FULL of as - you called - "stolen " software ??? go home dude
In the mean time that you keep fighting with guys that still don't know where they are please check this out
mhhauto.com/Thread-BMW-ISTA-P-v2-51-3-VMware-no-ICOM-Emulator-required-Multilanguage-Expert-Mode
Can be what are you looking for.
Good luck

P.S. - is it the same solution that are you looking for?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

BMW
Replies: 31
Views: 8,320
10-14-2019, 08:33 PM

Replies: 1
Views: 257
10-11-2019, 01:41 AM

Replies: 0
Views: 140
10-02-2019, 06:12 PM