To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

ICOM Interface wanted. Need advice!

Hello, I am on the market for new Icom device. Want to know were you guys buy it and how it works for you. Serching for device for about 400-500 (clone).
My main intention is good diagnostic capability and online offline programing. If anybody has something to share you are very welcome.

Best regards!

400-500$ I am talking about device only! No software.
Thanks given by:
You can buy the latest clone tool here. Contact Steven, tell him you are a member of MHH and ask if he can give you a discount.

You should also check the price of genuine tool from your local BMW dealer. It is not much more than your budget.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: SigitasNo
(05-31-2018, 06:43 PM)diagnostix Wrote: You can buy the latest clone tool here. Contact Steven, tell him you are a member of MHH and ask if he can give you a discount.

You should also check the price of genuine tool from your local BMW dealer. It is not much more than your budget.
Thanx for your input! Do you use one from there aswell? Can you confirm quality and how does it work?

Išsiųsta naudojantis STF-L09 Tapatalk 4 Lt
Thanks given by:
Check with your local BMW dealers. Original ICOM NEXT was around 300GBP. Can't see any reason for buying clone. Part number is 81 31 2 360 883.
Best Regards
Larue
Thanks given by: SigitasNo

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 33
9 hours ago
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 8
Views: 2,618
Yesterday, 04:18 PM

Replies: 22