To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ISTA-D connection problem

Hello to all MHH members,

Im facing with some problem in comunication between my BMW ICOM A3 and car (picture in attachment).

I have instaled ISTA Standalone PSdzData/SQLiteDBs/BLP/SDP 4.18.30.

After installation I update firmware, set connection and test it on the car. When I try to do a test Im facing with the error message "The vehicle could not be identified successfully. Check vehicle interface and PAD active" (see photo). It is interesting that battery voltage show up, but it can not read any other vehicle informations and ecus.

When i was updateing firmware i use original files not custom, I found here on the forum that I should to use custom files, link below:
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=27383&page=2

Then I try to update firmware again with custom files but without succes always say Firmware was not updated, i try to roll back using Icom restore file and repeat update again but without succes.

I have already in the past installing and set this to work im not new in this, but can not remember which files i used to update firmware custom or original.

If anyone have a solution please help. Sorry for bad english.

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(09-08-2019, 02:35 AM)Consigliere Wrote: Hello to all MHH members,

Im facing with some problem in comunication between my BMW ICOM A3 and car (picture in attachment).

I have instaled ISTA Standalone PSdzData/SQLiteDBs/BLP/SDP 4.18.30.

After installation I update firmware, set connection and test it on the car. When I try to do a test Im facing with the error message "The vehicle could not be identified successfully. Check vehicle interface and PAD active" (see photo). It is interesting that battery voltage show up, but it can not read any other vehicle informations and ecus.

When i was updateing firmware i use original files not custom, I found here on the forum that I should to use custom files, link below:
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=27383&page=2

Then I try to update firmware again with custom files but without succes always say Firmware was not updated, i try to roll back using Icom restore file and repeat update again but without succes.

I have already in the past installing and set this to work im not new in this, but can not remember which files i used to update firmware custom or original.

If anyone have a solution please help. Sorry for bad english.

Regards

Quote:Custom ,you can go back to older firmware and have ssh acces to icom

Original , only newer firmware an be installed, and no ssh acces to icom

But both is working, so probably problem is not in firmware Tup
Check your hardware, probably bad quality clone
Chiptuning DynoTested
Immo Solution
PCR2.1 Full Clone - Edc17 Full clone
[Image: S.png] CLICK TO ADD ON SKYPE

Thanks given by:
Hardware is brand new i think it is everything ok with it.
Any other solution?
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2019, 10:00 AM)Consigliere Wrote: Hardware is brand new i think it is everything ok with it.
Any other solution?
Same bad clones has this problem.
Also if start ok you can see when try to update modules with ista+ error in interface finding
Chiptuning DynoTested
Immo Solution
PCR2.1 Full Clone - Edc17 Full clone
[Image: S.png] CLICK TO ADD ON SKYPE

Thanks given by:
Thanks for help, i found the solution.

I`ve just set to ICOM dirrect connection, enter the IP address to LAN network and now its work properly.

Regards
Thanks given by: stupidguy

Possibly Related Threads…

BMW
Replies: 2
Views: 335
09-17-2019, 11:40 AM
BMW
Replies: 27
Views: 7,578
09-03-2019, 01:40 AM
BMW