To obtain your registration code or your not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with all Internet explorer (IE) versions, but good with MS edge. Best viewed with chrome!
Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Insite 8.3 free for all

this all sounds so scary familiar -   im glad i got all my 8.3 problems behind me

https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Sality-32-vir...epair-tool
If I Helped Please click Thanks And Rep Drive
Thanks given by: ghostman
After many issues with installing and annoying "corrupt install pop-ups" I figured I would share my solution.

-Roll back PC date to Jan 1, 2018
-Install Insite8.3 and update manager
-Perform all updates excluding 8.5
-Uninstall LCT
-Install LCT v1.0.0.0050 from a ver 8.0 ISO (select manual install options -> optional install -> Install LCT only)

So far no pop ups or errors.
Thanks given by:
I knew there was something fishy going on.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2019, 06:20 AM)ghostman Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 05:53 AM)burrows_03 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:57 PM)Frylock Wrote: Spoke with Ghoust Man he says that the program is still calling home and that is the issue . Ive done some research and I think I'm going to take a different approach I'm going to install a virtual machine run the date back disable internet with in the virtual machine then install 8.3. I'll report my findings when done.

Hey drop me a pm

As long as you back date the system you can install the program with out issues their are a couple of things you will have to do after that. You can runasdate to run the loader as  Jan 1 2018 don't bring the time forward run as exact date. You will also have to block the LCT from calling out and TLS as well.

Could you post how to block LCT and TLS? It is all working expect that nuisance of files missing message.
Thanks given by:
I hope this helps someone. Got rid of that pesky missing file message pop up. Updater had an update for LCT but it would not install through internet download. Ended up downloading LCT from Cummins website "Google Insite LCT" Version 1.11.0.13. Installed manually with updater. All good now, Insite continues to work no message popups.
Thanks given by: Koecon
Hey Everyone! I found this forum when hunting for ways to get fleetcounts for cummins insite. I called cummins the other day and was told their systems were down and they could not process any orders!!!!! craziness. Does anyone here have a better way to get fleetcounts for Insite 8.5? any help or direction is much appreciated.
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2019, 04:57 AM)blackstack Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 06:20 AM)ghostman Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 05:53 AM)burrows_03 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 06:57 PM)Frylock Wrote: Spoke with Ghoust Man he says that the program is still calling home and that is the issue . Ive done some research and I think I'm going to take a different approach I'm going to install a virtual machine run the date back disable internet with in the virtual machine then install 8.3. I'll report my findings when done.

Hey drop me a pm

As long as you back date the system you can install the program with out issues their are a couple of things you will have to do after that. You can runasdate to run the loader as  Jan 1 2018 don't bring the time forward run as exact date. You will also have to block the LCT from calling out and TLS as well.

Could you post how to block LCT and TLS? It is all working expect that nuisance of files missing message.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1NHX...GUF4ithSA0

just block the executable through windows firewall , make sure you use the exact name of those .exe files
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...

Replies: 114
Views: 10,053
8 hours ago

Replies: 25
Views: 13,984
Today, 01:07 AM
AA CAT
Replies: 67
Views: 4,161
Today, 12:58 AM