To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Install Chinese Galetto
Hello,

i have 4 Chinese galetto. All from china.
I tried to install software but not possible to start software always get message stop software.

Can someone please help me via Teamviewer to start software.

thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
From memory it is important to install twice, one after the other. The Chinese software always used to be infected with lpk.dll virus and must be installed with av off. After, if you have downloaded a clean version of genuine lpk.dll (smaller) you can search and replace or remove the virus ones then turn on your av. I think the only place you should have lpk.dll is windows system but google to check. The virus will place a copy in every folder that contains an .exe file.
Please don't forget the Rate & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: Bob the builder
thanks for info, need someone with expierience , who has already clean version,
i would pay for installation too
Thanks given by:
Clean version used to be here. You should not need to pay anyone for this.

Have a read through these threads...

http://mhhauto.com/search.php?action=res...order=desc
Please don't forget the Rate & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: Bob the builder
Which version of galletto is this ? Win 32 or 64 bit ?

Regards,
Thanks given by:
Galetto 2 and Galetto 4 i have, Notebook is HP 64 BIT SYSTEM

When someone can help i would be happy

thanks
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2018, 11:49 AM)joe1953 Wrote: Galetto 2 and Galetto 4 i have, Notebook is HP 64 BIT SYSTEM

When someone can help i would be happy

thanks
Do a search here for Fantomel and AES Universal Flasher, which is identical to stock Galletto software. I had all kinds of problems installing the Galletto software on a XP machine, but the AES had no issues; it runs fine on XP, 7 and 8. Funny thing is that a few months after installing AES, I tried to install the stuff that came with the machine on the XP and it installed an ran just fine. Go figure. Smile

On second thought, since the "Search" algo here never heard the term "fuzzy logic", here is a link the file, first posted somewhere here by Fantomel. Big Grin

Attached Files
AES Flasher Link.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 244 bytes

Thanks given by: Bob the builder , bawarek
The XP issues are driver related (ftdi) so installing AES software probably installed the correct driver.
Thanks given by: capa_man
(07-12-2018, 08:38 PM)diagnostix Wrote: The XP issues are driver related (ftdi) so installing AES software probably installed the correct driver.
Probably that was it. I tried myriad, to no avail and even ruined a perfectly good usb-to-serial cable I forgot to unplug while screwing with firmware. Then, on the second attempt, AES installed without a croak of protest. 533Big Grin
Thanks given by: diagnostix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
VW VW Touran 2012 - install new instrument cluster mbsupport 2 129 09-19-2018, 02:19 AM
Last Post: l0x2
  Bdm100 install on Windows 7 joe1953 4 179 07-27-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: joe1953
  Default GALETTO V54 0475 PROBLEME geniehex 1 98 07-21-2018, 02:26 PM
Last Post: xaniel6
  GALETTO V54 0475 PROBLEM geniehex 0 88 07-21-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: geniehex
  fvdi fly install on win7 x64 help kisspeti 6 174 05-24-2018, 02:31 AM
Last Post: mdautotech