To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

Instructions for WIS/EWA INSTALL PROBLEMS for first timer..

Hi I have downmloaded and extracted the wis 2014 disk 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 as well as the update. I try to run the setup.exe file in the ewa directory I get a error msg stating windows service ewa netserver has not been stopped correctly...

I have tried to run via the html page in the root of the ist doisk but no luck either... I have searched but cant find any instructions so I am kinda running blind. Can anyone point me to some instruction or explain what I am doing wrong MANY THANKS
Thanks given by:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=51464]
[Image: newsign.gif]
Thanks given by: ToMiBoY , maxeugen1
Any answers? I am in IT so if I have difficulty I would hate to think what other people experience I havnt had one answer or pointer to some instructions,,, excepting an offer of paid assistance.. just a pointer to decent instructioins for a standalone windows install of the workshop info ( WIS I guess and parts cat EPC). Many Thanks for any help. I need a late version as this is for a 2014 car.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 11:48 AM)landylro Wrote: Any answers? I am in IT so if I have difficulty I would hate to think what other people experience I havnt had one answer or pointer to some instructions,,, excepting an offer of paid assistance.. just a pointer to decent instructioins for a standalone windows install of the workshop info ( WIS I guess and parts cat EPC). Many Thanks for any help. I need a late version as this is for a 2014 car.

Hello sir,
First look my first post at your thread.. (Post #2)

i will help you after you do it..

Regards,
[Image: newsign.gif]
Thanks given by: ToMiBoY , maxeugen1
Yes I looked at that post but it seems you want me to introduce myself?????
I am just looking for some simple instruction on EPC and WIS installation?
As I am getting this windows 8 error "windows service ewa netserver has not been stopped correctly".....
I introduced myself if that helps...
Thanks given by:
Ok I am trying the later 2015 version, so no need to respond I will see how I go with that version.
Cheers and thks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Mercedes Benz
Replies: 5
Views: 2,322
2 hours ago

Replies: 2
Views: 111
10-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 15