To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
International with DT466 blowing Engine Ignition fuse
This ecm only has two plugs - black and gray. It’s identical to that schematic firefighter posted a few posts up. Black has all the vehicle side connections and gray has all the engine side connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks and Rep are always appreciated!
Thanks given by:
Ok once you plug in the engine harness it blows the fuse right? If so unplug all the sensor including the IPR . I have had the IPR be shorted and cause the fuse to blow before.
Thanks given by:
I thought it was newer. An older heui engine then.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International Navistar Diamond Logic Builder (DLB) 2015 Kg jahacmm 215 10,847 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Marksauto
VW 04 into 4300 ecm fuse blows Rjpierma24 3 93 09-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: mxx20
  Fuse Voltage Drop Chart locotron2019 0 126 09-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: locotron2019
  Prostar Ignition Lock Cylinder taraba 8 219 09-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Last Post: benzcoupe
  Please help with check engine light. freightliner/mbe engine. Graglor 5 238 09-13-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: kuracnabiciklu