Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

KTAG, KESS, DIMSPORT Programmers test / read / write probe

Hello,

Today I discover an old project... KTAG, KESS, DIMSPORT Programmers test / read / write probe. Here you have an image :

[Image: 1jf6qmk.jpg]

The probe characteristics :

Length - 140mm.
Diameter - 2.40mm (I can make it included under 1mm diameter Kolo).
Color coded two ends.
All body from stainless steel, isolated from the electric probe.
Changeable pogo pin ( if it broken from error or I want another model pogo pin ).
Another end wit gold plated female pin.
Handmade highest quality test probe that can exist in the market today.

I use it to read / write ISP microcontrollers... memory etc. I'm wondering if some kind of probe is useful in this world of programming / reprogramming ECUs etc.

Best regards, Dan
Look at my others treads, I start an interesting tread about L12 Phoenix ECU used in Claas, John Deere and many other device.
Thanks given by: gabi2013
Price?
Thanks given by:
price?
Thanks given by:
Hello,

It don't have a price, I made with... 3 or 4 years ago 20 kit for me and few friends that it have problems with her probe that it buy from internet ( one of them from famous manufacturers, very hard and incommode to use... ). At this time... I bet with my friends and I say... " I can make the best probe that money can buy ". When it see this probe... it say that I win the bet. Seems that from hers point of view it was the best. Now I find them forgotten in a box and I want to see your opinions.

Best regards, Dan

Hello,

I discover another part of the... project...

[Image: uQrlzIt.jpg]

The connection PCB... you catch the idea.... from the female end of the probe to female in from pcb and to KTAG for example... connector, with the possibility to mount in parallel an oscilloscope probe or voltmeter probe or... any probe...

Best regards, Dan
Look at my others treads, I start an interesting tread about L12 Phoenix ECU used in Claas, John Deere and many other device.
Thanks given by: gabi2013
£20 for 12 . 2 of each colour ?
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2017, 03:09 AM)@[email protected] Wrote: £20 for 12 . 2 of each colour ?

Hi, I'm sorry but I don't understand ?!
Thanks given by:
sell me 12 of them for £20
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2017, 03:23 AM)@[email protected] Wrote: sell me 12 of them for £20

Ahhh... thank you kindly for your generous offer, but I'm not here to sell anything, I'm sure that you are a professional tuner, you almost sure have professional probe that it cost lowest that your generous offer. Thank you kindly if you post here some image with your professional probe... and... the price... Kolo

Best regards, Dan
Thanks given by:
Price friend

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI RIO-L01 mediante Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 292
07-02-2020, 12:58 AM
AA+MHH
Replies: 0
Views: 198
06-23-2020, 06:31 AM