To obtain registration code or you're not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Kess Ktag Manual Add

Hello, how i can add manual to kess and ktag, into cd i have ksuite help zip but i dont know the way for add to program , thanks
Thanks given by:
Where are ecu conections?
Thanks given by:
unzip the help
and then the folder called help goes into the ksuite folder
c:/ksuite/help
Please use THANKS and REPUTATION if my post is helpful...
Thanks given by: morrisonjmk2
(11-26-2017, 07:06 AM)morrisonjmk2 Wrote: Hello, how i can add manual to kess and ktag, into cd i have ksuite help zip but i dont know the way for add to program , thanks

Hello, I had the same problem as you, unable to open the Help, even though I have placed the zip that came in the folder in the folder that the last colleague directed.
The solution to my case was to download the Help folder from another location, which I now do not remember exactly, and open the files manually, because within Ksuit, when clicking to see the schematic, it did not recognize the added folder there where it should be.
What I do is use this help that I attached in this post to see the connection schemas. I open Ksuit, I see which family belongs to the desired protocol and then search there in the Help folder.
The Ksuit version I use is 2.08, so if you use a different version, you can only succeed by trying what the last colleague quoted, otherwise you can download the one I'm sending and try this method.
Success Fing32

Attached Files
.rar

Link Help Ksuit.rar

113 bytes
It opens help files through Internet Explorer. Fix your IE and it will open those for you as intended.
Thanks given by:
(11-27-2017, 04:19 AM)familyman Wrote: It opens help files through Internet Explorer. Fix your IE and it will open those for you as intended.
Yes... He open with IE...

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk
If helped hit "+Thanks" button Fing32.
Thanks it works
Thanks given by:
SadsmileI have the same problem. The link is dead. Please help.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 104
Views: 27,667
11-07-2019, 05:59 PM

Replies: 5
Views: 314
10-21-2019, 09:20 PM

Replies: 1
Views: 183
10-10-2019, 12:00 AM
VW