Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

MHH fresh new appearance!!!

(03-27-2019, 03:30 PM)dragosh Wrote: congratulations for a new look . in my opinion very big font

All spaces and big fonts taken into consideration for mobile use....

You can make browser zoom to 90% or less if you want to see it smaller.

This will be saved in cookies for MHH website only thus you change it only one time.

I use @ 100% as everything now looks sharp, bright and very clear  Tup

Best regards.
[Image: mhhsig.gif]
Thanks given by: Xeon1
Hello Mr Webmaster

Id like to take this opportunity to point out 2 things on new website i have noticed as problems , if you are not yet aware ... here they are :

Pic one - The Rep button ontop of post by user name , now some posts are super long and to scroll down to read nobody will really bother to scroll back up and to try find it to rep someone , - it would be easier to have rep down below with thanks , reply , ect ect 

[Image: 2ujo9ee.jpg]

Pic Two - when giving someone rep or you have already given rep for example - the words are pretty light to read , my google chrome is standard so i dont know if the problem is with me or with website ...

[Image: 33ze6ac.jpg]
Opcom HQ Clone , GM MDI,TECH2,Bosch KTS 570,BMW K+DCAN,Launch Easydiag/XPRO3,Autoboss, Autocom/Delphi/WOW,VAS 5054A with OKI chip,Ross-Tech Vag-Com VCDS,SBB,T-300,DigiProg,Volvo DiCE,Xprog,KESS V2 V5.017,KTAG V7.020,FVDI Abrites China Clone 

Pc Rep & Thanks If I Helped Pc
Thanks given by: Yudi , Mirnel
The color is buggy... will fix it soon and many other pages that are not done yet.
Im sorry if there is delay but working on it.

about reputation place, it was in good place in the old theme as u mentioned but still not bad where its currently appears.
Everything in the new theme take into consideration the mobile requirements so keep in mind we are working for all kind of screens what ever size they are...

Anyway just few weeks and u will see everything will look pretty perfect, sharp, bright and clear!

Best regards.
Thanks given by: svvag2000 , Yudi , kuracnabiciklu , Mirnel
VERY GOOD THANK YOU MHH
Thanks given by: RABIH.H
(03-29-2019, 03:11 PM)RABIH.H Wrote: The color is buggy... will fix it soon and many other pages that are not done yet.
Im sorry if there is delay but working on it.

about reputation place, it was in good place in the old theme as u mentioned but still not bad where its currently appears.
Everything in the new theme take into consideration the mobile requirements so keep in mind we are working for all kind of screens what ever size they are...

Anyway just few weeks and u will see everything will look pretty perfect, sharp, bright and clear!

Best regards.
39 Mr: Rabih.H Mo   is Junior Member  24[Image: e18391e7494347fc5500a943f803f691-full.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Webmaster signature shows: Rabih hammoud

RABIH.H = Webmaster = some few more accounts.

Best regards.
Thanks given by: Floryn_P , svvag2000 , kuracnabiciklu , Mirnel
(03-30-2019, 12:04 AM)webmaster Wrote: Webmaster signature shows: Rabih hammoud

Best regards.

Thank you, I was always wondering that, at one point I was bitching about Ali pay and donations as it was bringing me back to my Alibaba account without processing, so RABIH.H gave me an account to shut me up, and no I didn`t use it

One question, are you a professor now or was in American University?
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2019, 09:44 AM)kuracnabiciklu Wrote:

Best regards.

Thank you, I was always wondering that, at one point I was bitching about Ali pay and donations as it was bringing me back to my Alibaba account without processing, so RABIH.H gave me an account to shut me up, and no I didn`t use it

In total,
Main major: Telecom Engineer.
Worked around 5 years in SCADA Support for electrical primary stations, I was doing testing for stations and confirm if its upon requirements and working as expected as well as do maintenance and corrections when fails.
My side work was @ 22KV which is very dangerous and risky...

Switched to automotive which is way better than Electrical  Listen

I work with two brands, Mercedes-Benz and PSA... Hope can add more in near future.

Own MHH Auto which is part of my life... Tup

Best regards.
Thanks given by: jahacmm , Marcos , Mirnel , kuracnabiciklu , bawarek
(03-30-2019, 01:15 PM)webmaster Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 09:44 AM)kuracnabiciklu Wrote:

Best regards.

In total,
Main major: Telecom Engineer.
Worked around 5 years in SCADA Support for electrical primary stations, I was doing testing for stations and confirm if its upon requirements and working as expected as well as do maintenance and corrections when fails.
My side work was @ 22KV which is very dangerous and risky...

Switched to automotive which is way better than Electrical  Listen

I work with two brands, Mercedes-Benz and PSA... Hope can add more in near future.

Own MHH Auto which is part of my life... Tup

Best regards.

Thank you for the replay, Hi Voltage Electrical Technician, yes very dangerous and risky, but it`s not the 22000 volts that`s dangerous , it`s the Amperage of the hi voltage and frequency..... 22k is  capable to brake just over 1 centimeter of air @ 80% humidity, good for fly zapper using 2 AA batteries 
Just one correction, You did not switch to automotive, you just starting in the electrical........ Listen
Thanks given by: webmaster

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 27
Views: 2,885
10-25-2020, 12:16 AM

Replies: 5
Views: 1,455
10-26-2019, 01:22 PM
AA+MHH
Replies: 41
Views: 3,110
03-28-2019, 09:14 PM