To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSS54 Tune Help
BMW 
Does anyone have either XDF files for TunerPro or Definition file for Rom Raider when working with MSS54 .bin files?

Or tuned .bin paritials I can test out? I've only set some features so far via Ecuworx and tried some options through TunerPro on which I found on other forums but I was referred to Mhhauto for these Q&A's.

I can upload the Full and Partial .bin files I currently have if that helps. My brother recently purchased a 2001 M3 so the familiarity from his other E46 which used MS43 and tuning that was no issue does not translate to the MSS54 nor does it match up in tuning options to my F10.

Any help would be friggin' awesome. Thanks!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTC off on MSS54 MarcoHdH 0 55 09-07-2018, 08:59 AM
Last Post: MarcoHdH
  help needed vw 1.9 tune franrs4 2 80 08-30-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: JamesG60
  Anyone help with a tune 1991 peugeot 106? laz79 2 69 08-16-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: laz79
  First Tune EDC16 Seat leon 1.9PD; Need Help kkkvp 2 81 07-17-2018, 03:16 PM
Last Post: zenter
  Please someone to help me with egr and rate that tune - visteon DPC 805 yanko 0 80 06-26-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: yanko