To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Mercedes coding with Autel MaxiDas DS808
Hi, ppl

I have a mercedes c class (w205) without Navigation.
I'll buy the USB Slot with SD, GPS Antenna, Garmin SD card. After I need coding to enable this Navigation option.

My question is, can I do this coding with the Autel Coding Scanner MaxiDas DS808?
I have access to a Scanner of this brand.

Regards
EMiranda
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2018, 03:14 PM)tEaM Wrote: Hi, ppl

I have a mercedes c class (w205) without Navigation.
I'll buy the USB Slot with SD, GPS Antenna, Garmin SD card. After I need coding to enable this Navigation option.

My question is, can I do this coding with the Autel Coding Scanner MaxiDas DS808?
I have access to a Scanner of this brand.

Regards
EMiranda

Doubt it..
Thanks given by:
No autel can do light coding but this is a much more involved job!
Thanks given by:
Ok...
What are the devices that allow you to do this coding in mercedes?
Thanks given by:
I second the question. I possible will need to code W209 to switch from halogen headlights to xenon. As far as I understood I need to code front SAM module at least.
I have Launch x431. Can it be used for something like that?
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2018, 11:55 PM)HETPE3B Wrote: I second the question. I possible will need to code W209 to switch from halogen headlights to xenon. As far as I understood I need to code front SAM module at least.
I doubt it.
I think you will need c3/c4 mux and a developer DAS/xentry.
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2018, 11:57 AM)Jake5555 Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 11:55 PM)HETPE3B Wrote: I second the question. I possible will need to code W209 to switch from halogen headlights to xenon. As far as I understood I need to code front SAM module at least.
I doubt it.
I think you will need c3/c4 mux and a developer DAS/xentry.

Thank you! Does Cardaq 2 plus may help in conjunction with DAS/xentry instead of c4 mux? I just happen to have Cardaq laying around.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz Mercedes W163 722.6 gearbox Coding koket 3 197 09-27-2018, 04:22 AM
Last Post: kaype
Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz W221 ABR Coding with Vediamo howlett 3 761 07-15-2018, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tirex2k
Mercedes Benz I research SCN coding Mercedes Benz ccounts have access to program keys kentrinite 1 507 07-01-2018, 05:54 AM
Last Post: MBENZTECH
Mercedes Benz Mercedes Truck coding diagtruck 0 220 06-23-2018, 12:51 PM
Last Post: diagtruck
  A difficult Mercedes ESP ECU coding problem MC-CYH 1 416 06-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: MC-CYH