To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MyGig 730n RER Hdd Image

This is a complete 40gb IDE hard drive image from a RER navigation stereo from a 2011 Ram 3500. Hopefully this will help some of you out. I searched far and wide for one and couldn't find one so I vowed when I purchased mine I would first make a copy and then put it on here for anyone to have. I would imagine this would be best attempted in a Linux environment as that's how I made the IMG , but it will probably be doable with the right software in Windows. It should be 4 partitions, and will fit on a 40GB HDD. It was a pain to upload so please if this helps you hit THANKS and REP! This has a very recent map on here so anyone looking just to update maps will find the map is June of 2018. Enjoy! Also if you want to increase the hdd capacity I can also assist with that as I managed to do that as well in my experiment. In there I will also include the QNX iso disk that you need to copy files if you want to increase the hdd capacity. 

If you ask for my help I will try to assist you in any way I can but be patient as I do not live on my computer so I will check back as often as I have time for. Also be aware that it's the holidays here in America so I will likely not be on much in the next couple weeks.

Just food for thought, the amount of trouble that goes into doing this will prove what a good deal it is just to buy one from the MyGig website! If you're like me it's not about money but the sense of accomplishment!

Attached Files
.rar

MyGig Hard drive IMG.rar

252 bytes
Tup please hit thanks and Rep!
Thanks given by: bociangsm , cucoarac , Bedroc , drsun
Great man. Thank you for your dedication
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2018, 11:17 AM)cucoarac Wrote: Great man. Thank you for your dedication

Happy to help. I sure hope it helps some people out!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting this image. My hard drive failed, using your image and an old laptop drive fixed me right up.. 

Many Thanks
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2019, 03:42 AM)Bedroc Wrote: Thanks for posting this image. My hard drive failed, using your image and an old laptop drive fixed me right up.. 

Many Thanks
I'm glad it worked out for you. That means my effort was worth it!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 14
Views: 745
10-18-2019, 10:02 PM

Replies: 2
Views: 205
09-22-2019, 07:23 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 19
Views: 2,490