Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

NEED VCM SOFTWARE

maybe check NONE?
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2015, 02:04 AM)vinha916 Wrote: Yes, I install on XP and it is installed properly, all I need now is to test it. But i run the patch right after I install IDS full installation. Then I install calibration last. Is it ok?

You should run patch again to be safe. You should be fine regardless.

(02-10-2015, 03:42 AM)rwdbmwm3 Wrote: I downloaded everything (except im not sure what to do with the calibration files)
everything seems to work good for ford.
However mazda doesnt seem to work at all

I plugged it in a 2009 MAZDA RX8 and it usually auto decodes the car and shows me info. This time it showed me this screen

[Image: 2cyo569.jpg]
The calibration disc is the full install disc for V81. You mount the iso file to a virtual drive. Open the iso and run the file labeled VCMDVD.exe

It will pop up the installation menu. Now just click calibration files option to install the files.When finished unmount iso then run license patch. Thats it.

Mazda IDS and Ford IDS can not be installed on same computer. Need to install separately or format your pc as a multiboot. BootitBareMetal works best for this type of set up.
I never beg for Rep but Thanks is appreciated
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2015, 03:02 PM)macp Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 05:02 AM)vinha916 Wrote: if i have original VCM this should work too? does this able to program that automatically download from FORD and update PCM?

also, when I install the patch it said my pc is not install with IDS yet, i am running it on window 7

All the answers you need are here on this forum you need to read and use search.

You must use XP for IDS software. Almost all diagnostic software require XP up until now.

During install you have the option to load calibration files. These are what you are referring to in regards to the PCM. V81 is the last available version provided on disk. Once loaded in system if the function you are performing requires files to updated it will inform you of any possible updates available.

First install V86 completely. Next mount V81 and only run the calibration install portion. Run patch. Make sure you also download Ford Extender program. Done.

Heres link if you need install

Everything work great!!!. Time for testing....thanks much
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2015, 01:23 PM)macp Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 02:04 AM)vinha916 Wrote: Yes, I install on XP and it is installed properly, all I need now is to test it. But i run the patch right after I install IDS full installation. Then I install calibration last. Is it ok?

You should run patch again to be safe. You should be fine regardless.

(02-10-2015, 03:42 AM)rwdbmwm3 Wrote: I downloaded everything (except im not sure what to do with the calibration files)
everything seems to work good for ford.
However mazda doesnt seem to work at all

I plugged it in a 2009 MAZDA RX8 and it usually auto decodes the car and shows me info. This time it showed me this screen

[Image: 2cyo569.jpg]
The calibration disc is the full install disc for V81. You mount the iso file to a virtual drive. Open the iso and run the file labeled VCMDVD.exe

It will pop up the installation menu. Now just click calibration files option to install the files.When finished unmount iso then run license patch. Thats it.

Mazda IDS and Ford IDS can not be installed on same computer. Need to install separately or format your pc as a multiboot. BootitBareMetal works best for this type of set up.

can i partition harddrive and use another part of it?
i would like to have both on my computer - just trying to figure out how
Thanks given by:
Paritions work great
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 196
12-12-2019, 02:41 AM

Replies: 8
Views: 5,203
06-04-2019, 05:39 PM

Replies: 0