Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Need Help Dyno Run not good Seat altea 1.8t dsg

I have Tuned Seat Alte 1.8T With dsg DQ200.
Now I have the problem that at 2200 u/min1 the engine abruptly takes the power and throttles to under 300nm. you see it in my picture from my dyno.
I'm looking for a few days the error but I'm stuck. Has anyone had a similar problem and can tell me how I can solve it? I'm grateful for any advice.
Automotive Software Engineering
Tuning-Fileservice with Dyno Tested Files 
Sell Alientech Slave Tools Handshake
Thanks given by:
Upload Files man
Thanks given by:
Please excuse the late reply I was on vacation. I hope someone can help me with that. PW on PM[attachment=252358]
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 12:29 AM)Tuning47 Wrote: Please excuse the late reply I was on vacation. I hope someone can help me with that. PW on PM

and how to see your file ? why pw ?
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 01:54 AM)sonique Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 12:29 AM)Tuning47 Wrote: Please excuse the late reply I was on vacation. I hope someone can help me with that. PW on PM

and how to see your file ? why pw ?

Maybe to not upset somebody with free bad tuning file. Big Grin
TUNING FILES (cars, trucks, agriculture), DELETES, MULTIMAP switching
WinOLS licensed user
Thanks given by:
It is only Dsg what I upload. Person who is able to help can contact me please and I give pw I have no interest in discusion where is the best Tuner ore else I have protect Archiv to protect other member because this file not working I will not share file who is not complete only when limiter is found than I have no problem to share information which maps have limited for help other people on this forum.

I’m searching only for the right torque limiter I have genuine Ecm Support think all limiter up to date but in winOLS I have found some more limiters friend from me have also look over file and have edited some maps and now nobody find the mistake i have no idea I have tuned this engine a lot and have never this bevor. When torque goes upper than 300nm Dsg is limiting like picture from my dyno
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2018, 03:35 AM)Tuning47 Wrote: It is only Dsg what I upload. Person who is able to help can contact me please and I give pw I have no interest in discusion where is the best Tuner ore else I have protect Archiv to protect other member because this file not working I will not share file who is not complete only when limiter is found than I have no problem to share information which maps have limited for help other people on this forum.

I’m searching only for the right torque limiter I have genuine Ecm Support think all limiter up to date but in winOLS I have found some more limiters friend from me have also look over file and have edited some maps and now nobody find the mistake i have no idea I have tuned this engine a lot and have never this bevor. When torque goes upper than 300nm Dsg is limiting like picture from my dyno

send pw
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 4
Views: 136
Yesterday, 12:24 AM
VW
Replies: 744
Views: 101,464
11-15-2019, 02:07 AM
VW
Replies: 2