To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

No comm, ACI Scanner

Good Afternoon all,
I have just purchased an ACI Scanner and I am using the 9.1.1 software but when I attempt to connect it to any car, I get a message there is cannot detect the diagnostic protocol. Please advise me of how I can resolve this. I have tried this on 3 or more newer cars.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2013, 06:02 AM)Redclift37 Wrote: Good Afternoon all,
I have just purchased an ACI Scanner and I am using the 9.1.1 software but when I attempt to connect it to any car, I get a message there is cannot detect the diagnostic protocol. Please advise me of how I can resolve this. I have tried this on 3 or more newer cars.

Thanks in advance.

in the software there a activation code did you activate it?
what cars are you trying to communicate with?
Thanks given by: Redclift37
(12-03-2013, 06:57 AM)dannygn Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Danny,
Yes, I finally activated it and had to use software ver 9.1.1 instead of and older version. How can I find out how to use the Power balance test. (ford) and other enhanced functions of the tool? Is there a manual that i can review to become more familar with it?
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2013, 07:04 AM)Redclift37 Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 06:57 AM)dannygn Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi Danny,
Yes, I finally activated it and had to use software ver 9.1.1 instead of and older version. How can I find out how to use the Power balance test. (ford) and other enhanced functions of the tool? Is there a manual that i can review to become more familar with it?

i'm not sure about a manual but the power balance might not work on some cars once you start playing with it you see where to go for certain things its pretty good for what it cost
have fun
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 0
Views: 87
08-04-2019, 04:31 PM

Views: 92
07-26-2019, 07:31 AM
Volvo
Views: 235