Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

ODIS Engineering 9.2.2 + Service 5.1.6 Virtual Machine

Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Many thanks, can i have the Password please?
Thanks given by:
Could I get the password please? Your PM inbox is full.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2019, 01:45 PM)no_name Wrote: Mega links, NO PASS (for now, since I see way more downloads than thnks not to mention REPs, it is just a few clicks)

Do not forget REP+PASS
p.S. 
For pass do click on REP+THANKS and then ask for it via PM, I will gladly provide it

It was like 80 downloads and only 15thanks and about 5Reps

Please recheck THIS before asking for PASS:

1. Don't lose your and mine TIME and please before asking for PASS be sure that YOU click on REP and Thnks and then ask for PASS

2. Be sure that your PM is enabled so you can receive PASS, because even if you do REP and Thnks but your PM is disabled you will not receive PASS

3. I will do my best to replay on every PM I receive ASAP...

Solving some issues:

1. If you have error message with ownership just take "Windows 7.vmx.lck" from extracted image and put it to new created "Temp" folder
2. If you are having an issue with opening  apps once you start Virtual Win7 about trial is over..., just take date back to 1.1.2019 or use RUNASDATE to make that, and it will work great...

thnx + rep pass please
Thanks given by:
Your inbox is full!
I've i helped, please Press "Thanks" and "Reputation" Fing32
Thanks given by:
your inbox is full
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2019, 01:45 PM)no_name Wrote: Mega links, NO PASS (for now, since I see way more downloads than thnks not to mention REPs, it is just a few clicks)

Do not forget REP+PASS
p.S. 
For pass do click on REP+THANKS and then ask for it via PM, I will gladly provide it

It was like 80 downloads and only 15thanks and about 5Reps

Please recheck THIS before asking for PASS:

1. Don't lose your and mine TIME and please before asking for PASS be sure that YOU click on REP and Thnks and then ask for PASS

2. Be sure that your PM is enabled so you can receive PASS, because even if you do REP and Thnks but your PM is disabled you will not receive PASS

3. I will do my best to replay on every PM I receive ASAP...

Solving some issues:

1. If you have error message with ownership just take "Windows 7.vmx.lck" from extracted image and put it to new created "Temp" folder
2. If you are having an issue with opening  apps once you start Virtual Win7 about trial is over..., just take date back to 1.1.2019 or use RUNASDATE to make that, and it will work great...

Hi, thanks and rate added, can i have pass please !!!
Thanks given by:
thks for sharing
can i have pass please
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

VW
Replies: 478
Views: 20,185
Yesterday, 06:23 PM
VW
Replies: 5
Views: 922