Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opel Astra H 2005 problem

I have strange problem with Astra H , The Customer arrive with two CIM Modules from another place.
The Immo was blink On dash ... One Of them normal programming ,another one Is Dead.
All the things I tested , Normally Reset CIM, IPC ....etc Program again .After all reseted and programmed No Error Massages ON DIAGNOSTIC and
Immo lamp Is Off On dash
But Car Not Start. Same with my CIM For testing Purposes.Only Thing I do Not Understand is this ,and please if someone can help me... This TU thing on live data NOT OK .What is that ???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Any Idea please , this car f...k me three day ,What I`m doing Wrong and what is Telematic Unit and Where is ???
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2019, 02:54 PM)maxcombor Wrote: Any Idea please , this car f...k me three day ,What I`m doing Wrong and what is Telematic Unit and Where is ???

you can get into coding with an opcom and just remove it from the list of ecus the car has installed,and try again...
does the engine ecu have faults???
Actions Prove who someone is,words just prove who they pretend to be.
Thanks given by: maxcombor
(12-05-2019, 06:59 PM)Stelaras Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 02:54 PM)maxcombor Wrote: Any Idea please , this car f...k me three day ,What I`m doing Wrong and what is Telematic Unit and Where is ???

you can get into coding with an opcom and just remove it from the list of ecus the car has installed,and try again...
No , things like that in codding , that was first thing i checked .. also no navi , tel in car , i really do not understand what is problem , car see transponder , if i removed immo blinks ... i was recode all modules severe times ECU , CIM ,IPC , UEC ,REC all the time all pass OK . No faults at all in ECU.
Thanks given by:
i did see in astra g not h ...in a center console normally ( gps,emergency callout)its got slot for old simcard like credit card

New!!!Clone of med17.5.21,me17.5.24,med17.5.25,EDC17CP56,EDC17CP64 immo off/immo rebuild on VAG ecu's Modus/Clio/Megane steering column repair/virginising Merc EIS/EZS/ECU/Key generation ...and many more.
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2019, 09:18 PM)maxcombor Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 06:59 PM)Stelaras Wrote:

No , things like that in codding , that was first thing i checked .. also no navi , tel in car , i really do not understand what is problem , car see transponder , if i removed immo blinks ... i was recode all modules severe times ECU , CIM ,IPC , UEC ,REC all the time all pass OK . No faults at all in ECU.

is the crankshaft sensor ok?No spark or no fuel?
very strange ,hope you fix it soon
Actions Prove who someone is,words just prove who they pretend to be.
TU it's got immo to... As I said pick astra G not H in search menu and it will probably show you immo faults in TU

New!!!Clone of med17.5.21,me17.5.24,med17.5.25,EDC17CP56,EDC17CP64 immo off/immo rebuild on VAG ecu's Modus/Clio/Megane steering column repair/virginising Merc EIS/EZS/ECU/Key generation ...and many more.
(12-06-2019, 01:19 PM)Keller Wrote: TU it's got immo to... As I said pick astra G not H in search menu and it will probably show you immo faults in TU
Thanx Keller but no connection ON astra G probably because is kwp not Can , any idea how to remove it or where is it , in cim module no option for TU unit ...only see in live data .
Thanks given by:
What with rpm signal from scaner?
Sparks and injectors impulse are present or starter dont turn?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 9
Views: 214
39 minutes ago

Replies: 1
Views: 132
11-30-2019, 11:07 PM

Replies: 3
Views: 98
11-30-2019, 07:40 PM

Replies: 5