Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

PM for Password.

Ive got more to do than sit around waiting for people to PM back for a password for a stupid rep or thank you point.  Ive been in your shoes.  Thanks and rep will NOT get you to VIP or mod status just an FYI.  I will buy from a reputable source that will respond right away.... hell Ill buy from aliexpress or ebay before I give someone a rep point.  I give rep points as they are needed. Not for a password.  This is my rant for the day.  I'm not around much anymore just because of the needy bastards that want shit for free or want to leech something for their own personal gain and claim it as their own.
X2. Things aren't like they used to be. Anymore it's every guy from facebook who wants someone to give him their work for free.
Thanks given by: Sdtruck12
(10-24-2020, 07:01 AM)Detroit60 Wrote: Ive got more to do than sit around waiting for people to PM back for a password for a stupid rep or thank you point.  Ive been in your shoes.  Thanks and rep will NOT get you to VIP or mod status just an FYI.  I will buy from a reputable source that will respond right away.... hell Ill buy from aliexpress or ebay before I give someone a rep point.  I give rep points as they are needed. Not for a password.  This is my rant for the day.  I'm not around much anymore just because of the needy bastards that want shit for free or want to leech something for their own personal gain and claim it as their own.

been so busy irl too for this, been off really this whole year 

nice to hear from you detroit60
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 10
Views: 5,246
05-05-2020, 04:01 PM

Replies: 1
Views: 573
05-31-2019, 08:11 PM

Replies: 2
Views: 555