To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 206 no spark
Hi all currently working on 99 Peugeot 206 1.4 with MM ECU . they were no registered key's so I programmed a key now keg is authorized I programmed key although pp 2000 could only see bsi and no other modules.
After program key car still won't start but I've narrowed it down to no spark,however I can't get into engine ecu to see what's going on . Would be most grateful for any ideas
Thanks given by:
Hi!
I don't really know what could be your problem but I assume that the problem is with a closed ecu. That means your immo is armed until cranking and your ignition is not enabled.

I hade that situation on a car model which I can't remember now what model that was actually. ..

Sent from my GT-I8260 using Tapatalk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post helped in any way please give me a Thanks and Rep.
I will appreciate that. Thankyou
Thanks given by: deinonychus
Well the ecu is not locked I checked with live data on bsi

Sadly this particular model seems to give problems where diagnostic tool doesn't see anything but bsi
Already checked dtc fuses

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Have you scoped crank sensor for signal?, check your power and grounds at coil pack, check for 5v sensor reference
Thanks given by: deinonychus
(09-15-2018, 12:41 PM)Colin C Wrote: Have you scoped crank sensor for signal?, check your power and grounds at coil pack, check for 5v sensor reference

found the problem ecu was not turning on spark or gas changed ecu and transponder problem solved
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp , Colin C
Great, nice to hear a solution, all to often you scroll to the bottom of a page to find the thread starter hasn't bothered to update the suituation, which may help someone else in future
Thanks given by: KriyenKPp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 206 1.4HDI EDC16C3 Cuts out - SOLVED jaxone 1 164 08-15-2018, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jaxone
Peugeot Peugeot 206 2.0HDI not starting (fixed) miki1986 13 288 08-08-2018, 06:36 AM
Last Post: miki1986
Peugeot Fault code p0170 peugeot 206 1.1 HFX hafido1983 2 1,175 08-08-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: savioline
  Peugeo 206 1.1 2004y - with charging problem pls help Chris: 0 47 08-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Chris:
  Peugeot 206 1.9 wiring leontin_preda 2 57 05-16-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: leontin_preda