To obtain registration code or you're not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Peugeot Diagbox problem,need help!

Hello guys I seriously need some help from a PSA member!

I bought a 'good quality' chinese copy of Peugeot Citroen Diagbox but I am facing a problem with running the software.

Installation instructions recommend to use windows 7 but I installed it on windows 10 64 bit laptop.

I followed installation process with the typical scary01 psw and it was succesful. I just did an update from version 7.02 to 7.57 which is considered to be the most stable. Everything went OK, I connected interface opened the software and performed a self identification of a 2009 vehicle,which was OK.

Problem: after VIN identification there are two options to proceed.click button --> DIAG or PP2000

None of them is responding when i am clicking and I can not do any diagnosis.

Do you have any ideas?? Any help would be appreciated.

Already searched in the forum but not something related.

Many thanks,

Lions
Thanks given by:
use win7 with good computer hardware configuration
Thanks given by:
I installed mine on xp 32bit but it apparently can work on win7 as well, I had various problems after so after every update file I rebooted, ran the program, closed the program down, replaced the licence file, installed the next update, rebooted etc etc, when you start the program do you use administrator mode? were you connected to internet at any time after install? which version of java did you install?
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2017, 04:34 AM)kar407 Wrote: use win7 with good computer hardware configuration

I am using a very good computer configuration. The point is that you can see on youtube the software running on win 10 so there should be a way..

(10-12-2017, 04:48 AM)Sparks7766 Wrote: I installed mine on xp 32bit but it apparently can work on win7 as well, I had various problems after so after every update file I rebooted, ran the program, closed the program down, replaced the licence file, installed the next update, rebooted etc etc, when you start the program do you use administrator mode? were you connected to internet at any time after install? which version of java did you install?

I did same process as you for each update but I did not install any java version yet.

Do you know which version I should install?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2017, 01:00 PM)lions Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:34 AM)kar407 Wrote: use win7 with good computer hardware configuration

I am using a very good computer configuration. The point is that you can see on youtube the software running on win 10 so there should be a way..

(10-12-2017, 04:48 AM)Sparks7766 Wrote: I installed mine on xp 32bit but it apparently can work on win7 as well, I had various problems after so after every update file I rebooted, ran the program, closed the program down, replaced the licence file, installed the next update, rebooted etc etc, when you start the program do you use administrator mode? were you connected to internet at any time after install? which version of java did you install?

I did same process as you for each update but I did not install any java version yet.

Do you know which version I should install?

Thanks!

Try to check relays, I was also having problems with my interface it was having problems with connection to car. When I replaced faulty relay everything started to work as it should.
Thanks given by:
Install Diagbox on good computer with 32 bits only. This is what most of the forum said. I personally installed many version of Diagbox on Win 7 32 bits, all of them working well so far. Make sure you get the version C firmware interface, else diagbox not working. Last, check out the firmware revision too to match with version of diagbox installed.
Thanks given by:
You can run diagbox on 64bit , you need 32 bit only for lexia and PP2000. For V 7.02 is necessary revision C if you have B then use 5.02.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Peugeot
Replies: 0
Views: 206
08-07-2019, 05:26 AM
Peugeot
Replies: 2
Views: 132
07-30-2019, 02:07 AM

Replies: 1
Views: 181