To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Please Rate this Stage 2 Tune
VW 
Hi

Can someone please rate this tune. Stage 2 Pd100 tune

TIA
Thanks given by:
If you realy want to know from 1-10, 0 , bad for you turbo, bad for fuel consumption, and bad for your car, why you raise x axis on smoke limiter ?! you disable torque curve to protect the engine crank, and a lot more.
Tuning Petrol and Diesel
CVN Fix MED17/EDC17 Vag/Bmw
Custom Tuning Stage3+ Hybrid
EFlive Deletes Tunes + HP Tuner

Thanks given by: diagnostix , 20V_Turbo , automotive.egypt
Your ori file is not ori. - also some kind of hocus-pocus tuning.
Do not put this into the car. Your tuning is not good...
DPF off - EGR off - DTC off - FLAPS off - professional tuning file service
Thanks given by:
VW 
(07-13-2018, 12:39 PM)kalif Wrote: Your ori file is not ori. - also some kind of hocus-pocus tuning.
Do not put this into the car. Your tuning is not good...

Updated file
Thanks given by:
also wrong way with second file. many bugs in your tuning software.
DPF off - EGR off - DTC off - FLAPS off - professional tuning file service
Thanks given by:
very bad tuning.
thinking that someone want to test his files and you get it for free.
Tuner with experience for tuning cars/trucks/tractors using licenced WinOLS.
Lots of DPF, SCR, EGR delete solutions for MaxxForce, Paccar, JCB, Detroit.. (Skype: augustinbz)
This is my main job so I don't work for free!
Thanks given by:
Everyone saying bad tuning but not saying what is actually wrong??? I suppose you can do better tune and not for free bla bla bla....
Thanks given by: Mirnel
Principle of tuning is bad. Why would you want same power at 65 and 100% tps? Why you requested more than 60mg/Hub, and duration maps are defined up to 60? Why, why you decalibrated duration? Why N75 zeroed below 1491RPM? Everything is wrong, and a few people told you its completely shitty, you still ask whats wrong. Man, read! Simple google search will tell you how to tune this ecu to be smokeless, safe and strong.
What is actually wrong? DW, TL, DOI, SOI, SL would be least shit if you didnt ducked duration...
Measure EGT, power and torque and youll see how shitty this is. Somebody already said 1-10 its 0.

Google, read, and in less than one hour you will make perfect file
Thanks given by: Segadora
Nobody will tell you how to fix this file unless you will pay that guy, because who knows how to fix it spent lots of hours to read and to test on real car.
I hope you can understand.
Tuner with experience for tuning cars/trucks/tractors using licenced WinOLS.
Lots of DPF, SCR, EGR delete solutions for MaxxForce, Paccar, JCB, Detroit.. (Skype: augustinbz)
This is my main job so I don't work for free!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Seat Seat Exeo 1.8 T 150 CV ME 7.5 stage 1 need Grand231 3 115 2 hours ago
Last Post: kirchhoff
VW Golf 5 1.9 tdi 66kw stage 1 Didan77 3 227 6 hours ago
Last Post: rmoftah
  Skoda 1.9 Stage 1 Freezzby 2 160 Yesterday, 03:06 AM
Last Post: JamesG60
Alfa Need good tune for Alfa Brera TBI Stage 3+ acab 19 996 10-14-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: ludbe
Skoda Octavia PCR2.1 1.6 TDI Problem with stage 1 tuning lipovcan5 26 1,144 10-13-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: autobamm