Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please help to buy j2534 eucleia wiscant6 vs scanmatik pro

I am interested in j2534 my decision is between eucleia wiscan t6 and scanmatik 2 pro, i live in the united state i work with toyota, honda, ford, gm, mercedes, bmw, the only thing i see of scanmatik is that it only comes in russian language and the eucleia t6 English and I do not use the Russian language I want something that can earn some money and then buy a cardaq thanks for the help

What interface recomendly only talk english and spanish. 

Eucleia wiscan t6 and scanmatik pro

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(01-13-2020, 02:48 AM)legendz Wrote: I am interested in j2534 my decision is between eucleia wiscan t6 and scanmatik 2 pro, i live in the united state i work with toyota, honda, ford, gm, mercedes, bmw, the only thing i see of scanmatik is that it only comes in russian language and the eucleia t6 English and I do not use the Russian language I want something that can earn some money and then buy a cardaq thanks for the help

Tatrix Open Port or Abrites can be more useful for you, I guess. But maybe somebody corrects me. Your opinion, great members?
Thanks given by:
CanTieCar

Does Ford/Mazda  - Forscan
         Toyota        - Techstream
         Honda         - HDS
         Mercedes    - Xentry Passthru
         BMW          - Up till 2008
         GM             - GDS Programming

Any many more

I didn't think scanmatik did Ford??
Thanks given by:
I use scanmatic 2 pro and it comes with English. l use it with teachstrem , HDS, Mut-3 , Odis .
If I helped you press [Image: thanks.png] and [Image: reput.png]
Thanks given by: skar89
(01-13-2020, 02:48 AM)legendz Wrote: I am interested in j2534 my decision is between eucleia wiscan t6 and scanmatik 2 pro, i live in the united state i work with toyota, honda, ford, gm, mercedes, bmw, the only thing i see of scanmatik is that it only comes in russian language and the eucleia t6 English and I do not use the Russian language I want something that can earn some money and then buy a cardaq thanks for the help

Hi i have  purchased  for testing  the doip S8 eucleia  was at last automechanika frankfurt. I have not tested the j2534 function. and i dont know  what the current  situation is  with the global problem . you can  go here  for  details The  S8 is ok   but the cost function value is to high in my opinion if  you compair  to  launch autel.
http://www.eucleia.net/index.php/English...4/SortID/4
Thanks given by:
scanmatic 2pro , odis -good , mb - very long scaring - no online coding !!! , toyota work only europe , iveco - 38 pin good , ford and mazda - forscan original software - good work , deawoo and chevrolet immo synk good abs good , china car - good , bmw - NO !!! only icom , bmwscaner , inpa , opps . 

For work ecu on table use resistor 120om or 140om can L to Can H
Thanks given by:
Scanmatic 2 Pro Mut-3
Hello, please help to install the Mut-3 program,
and whether it will work
with the scanner interface and whether it will work
Mitsubishi fuso. Thank you so much.
Thanks given by: Tanner
i want to buy scanmatik 2 pro to use with toyota hilux, mitsubishi l200, ford/mazda ranger bt50.
this interface works ok on MUT III? i see youtube videos, but a lot of vci lite emulator. i need compatibility up to 2020
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2020, 01:49 PM)engineer.dtc Wrote: Scanmatic 2 Pro Mut-3
Hello, please help to install the Mut-3 program,
and whether it will work
with the scanner interface and whether it will work
Mitsubishi fuso. Thank you so much.
ok with  eucleia i think you need  the doip j2534 box and then the problem is manufacturer block non aproofed hardware ,eucleia list some for j2534 passthru but  eucleya  is a  new player and  the product is still in the stage of improofment  and its  no where  near that of the most expensive Autel if  you know what i mean. Also  fuso mitsubishi is listed under  DAS-xentry mercedes in my  tool that also dont  comunicates(xentribox-fault) and i  was going  to see if i could hook up WiScan T6 Pro Diagnostic Programming Tool is based on J2534, PDU and DoIP diagnostic technology. its the tool who comes  with scantab S8 in case.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 40
Views: 10,400
Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 6
Views: 272
Yesterday, 08:13 AM

Replies: 1
Views: 160
Yesterday, 05:42 AM