To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Problems activating hard-drive/software

Hello all. New member to the forum here hoping I can get some advice on how to get this system working.

I have all of the neccessary hardware (tested working with a separate laptop/hard-drive) including multiplexer, cables, etc.

I'm using a T30 laptop. The issue I'm having is with the HDD...I've already gone through 3 different HDD's (all purchased thru eBay) and countless hours working with the seller(s) in attempts of activating the HDD/software to no avail.

My guess is that these HDD's are all bogus or the seller doesn't know what they are doing.

Which leads me to the ultimate question, where could one purchase a working HDD?

Thanks for any feedback.
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2012, 01:39 AM)teamgrba Wrote: Hello all. New member to the forum here hoping I can get some advice on how to get this system working.

I have all of the neccessary hardware (tested working with a separate laptop/hard-drive) including multiplexer, cables, etc.

I'm using a T30 laptop. The issue I'm having is with the HDD...I've already gone through 3 different HDD's (all purchased thru eBay) and countless hours working with the seller(s) in attempts of activating the HDD/software to no avail.

My guess is that these HDD's are all bogus or the seller doesn't know what they are doing.

Which leads me to the ultimate question, where could one purchase a working HDD?

Thanks for any feedback.

introduce your self fisrt sir here:
http://mhhauto.com/Thread-Introduce-Yourself

read the rules here:
http://mhhauto.com/Announcement-Forum-Rules

how you need to activate the hdd???533
you just put in on your t30 and install your windows.Pc
what exactly do you need to do?
you will use it for das-xentry?
did you buy the hdd including the software??

Regards
[Image: 9a1903e2866ae25aeeb05279fbdd93f3-full.jpg]
Thanks given by: ToMiBoY , fishingman
(12-12-2012, 03:35 AM)pariscy Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 01:39 AM)teamgrba Wrote: Hello all. New member to the forum here hoping I can get some advice on how to get this system working.

Thanks for any feedback.

read the rules here:

Regards

Hi Pariscy. Thanks for your reply.

At this point, I have gone through 3 different HDD's and not one vendors who sold them to me were able to successfully activate the HDD's in order to establish connection through multiplexer to car.

So what I want to do is start from scratch and simply reformat the HDD, install Windows, then download the necessary software and install/activate it myself.

Could you please point me in the right direction as to what software I need to download? I will be using the DAS/Xentry system.

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
(12-19-2012, 12:42 AM)teamgrba Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 03:35 AM)pariscy Wrote:

Thanks for any feedback.

read the rules here:

Regards

Hi Pariscy. Thanks for your reply.

At this point, I have gone through 3 different HDD's and not one vendors who sold them to me were able to successfully activate the HDD's in order to establish connection through multiplexer to car.

So what I want to do is start from scratch and simply reformat the HDD, install Windows, then download the necessary software and install/activate it myself.

Could you please point me in the right direction as to what software I need to download? I will be using the DAS/Xentry system.

Thank you!

Cheer2 Cheer2 this is tested

Attached Files
.txt

New Text Document.txt

3.2 KB
[Image: 9a1903e2866ae25aeeb05279fbdd93f3-full.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is great, thanks. Just one question...can all the necessary files be downloaded here or do I have to look elsewhere?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 5
Views: 274
06-10-2019, 05:59 PM

Replies: 2
Views: 384
05-20-2019, 03:51 PM
Vauxhall
Replies: 1
Views: 267
12-02-2018, 09:12 AM