To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q: ODIS-E 8.1.3 6 VAS5054A - automatic car recognization possible?
Hi,

is somebody able to tell me which options need to be taken, so that ODIS-E 8.1.3. recognizes carline automtically?
VAS5054A is not a DOIP Hardware, so recognioztion by DOIP is not possible.

ODIS-S 4.3.3 recognizes the car.
Does a work around exist for this automatic recognization in ODIS-E 8.1.3?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
Odis-E can recognize the correct car automatically when you have the correct and full compatible projects and the car is with Uds Ecu's...... Kolo
(Of course you must have and the correct configurations on the Admin panel.........)
For older cars (Kwp) in many cases you must select the correct project manually............
So in this case for to select the correct project you must make one fast diagnosis with Odis-S and then to see the ASAM project name from your saved protocol.........
Regarts........Beer
Thanks given by: Marcos , Jake5555 , diagnostix , danielgatan
(10-12-2018, 08:27 PM)vagvag Wrote: Odis-E can recognize the correct car automatically when you have the correct and full compatible projects and the car is with Uds Ecu's...... Kolo
(Of course you must have and the correct configurations on the Admin panel.........)
For older cars (Kwp) in many cases you must select the correct project manually............
So in this case for to select the correct project you must make one fast diagnosis with Odis-S and then to see the ASAM project name from your saved protocol.........
Regarts........Beer

Thank you for the explaination.
Helped me a lot to understand the how to.
Are able to tell me/us the correct configuration in the admin panel?
I will try it soon.
Thanks alot
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 12:06 AM)Jake5555 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:27 PM)vagvag Wrote: Odis-E can recognize the correct car automatically when you have the correct and full compatible projects and the car is with Uds Ecu's...... Kolo
Regarts........Beer

I will try it soon.
Thanks alot

Here................... Kolo

[Image: 6eoxo9.png]

Regarts...........Beer
Thanks given by: diagnostix , chcp , Jake5555 , Nabil77 , Marcos
(10-13-2018, 06:31 AM)vagvag Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 12:06 AM)Jake5555 Wrote:
Regarts........Beer

I will try it soon.
Thanks alot

Here................... Kolo

[Image: 6eoxo9.png]

Regarts...........Beer

And again.
Thanks.
This is what I wanted.
I will try it soon if it works.

have a nice day.
Thanks given by:
are these ticked as default ?
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2018, 11:20 PM)@[email protected] Wrote: are these ticked as default ?

Nop......... You must click and to enable them for to have deeper ecus tree and info......... Kolo
(If you know of course what you doing with the Odis-E!!!!!!!!!)
Regarts......Beer
Thanks given by: diagnostix , Marcos , Jake5555

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
VW ODIS-S 4.2.3 + Activation keys Open to everyone engine 2,870 92,418 1 hour ago
Last Post: barsatters
  Odis 4.2.3 Full All in ONE sixcode 971 31,428 Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Last Post: kikis
  Fix error ODS2522E for ODIS evol 7 309 Yesterday, 12:19 AM
Last Post: evol
VW ODIS+ELSA+TPI working together? MichaelGerasimov 1 126 10-14-2018, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Guss
  need help ODIS franrs4 1 92 10-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Guss