Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Renault can clip v181 for mhhauto software problem

What software do you install for this probe with rtl2002probe ?? What was the last v178 cooperating with this probe ???
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2018, 11:12 PM)ckdiagnostik Wrote: What software do you install for this probe with rtl2002probe ?? What was the last v178 cooperating with this probe ???

i have probed a lot of softwares without sucess, i have problems reading the sonde " error of firmware dowloading, always in 0%. Do you have this problem too?
If my post has helped you. Please give Thanks and rep!
Thanks given by:
so I have to have information to advise you on what software is happening to you, what are your heads ??
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2019, 04:11 AM)ckdiagnostik Wrote: so I have to have information to advise you on what software is happening to you, what are your head
Hello, i have been installed V183, v178, and v172, and i have problems with the sonde probe.
I dont know how i can do it works. i have this problem with all versions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
So yes, probe rlt2002 probe is a fairly old warhead. it will not work on newer software than v178. Apparently, someone started on v182 but you need to copy files from v178 to v182 after installing v182.

secondly, tell me what version of the software did your probe work with?

at home I had a problem with the fact that my probe did not want to upgrade to a newer version, and the probe was running on v178 and so had to stay.

My probe, because it is old, is not connected to cars newer than 2014, they can not be read by vin no can. after sending the probe for repair, confirmed that the probe is old (my probe was purchased in 2009) and its systems will not work on software newer than v178 and in addition do not connect with newer cars than 2014.

So I bought a second new Chin probe for me and it works

IF I HELP YOU TO BEGIN WITH THE BUTTONS: THANKS AND REPUTATION +
Thanks given by: acugar1990
(01-16-2019, 10:52 PM)ckdiagnostik Wrote: So yes, probe rlt2002 probe is a fairly old warhead. it will not work on newer software than v178. Apparently, someone started on v182 but you need to copy files from v178 to v182 after installing v182.

secondly, tell me what version of the software did your probe work with?

at home I had a problem with the fact that my probe did not want to upgrade to a newer version, and the probe was running on v178 and so had to stay.

My probe, because it is old, is not connected to cars newer than 2014, they can not be read by vin no can. after sending the probe for repair, confirmed that the probe is old (my probe was purchased in 2009) and its systems will not work on software newer than v178 and in addition do not connect with newer cars than 2014.

So I bought a second new Chin probe for me and it works

IF I HELP YOU TO BEGIN WITH THE BUTTONS: THANKS AND REPUTATION +
My probe is recently pursached. Two weeks ago from China. I have installed v172, and i have the same isue. I will probe with older versions, but i am very frustated. Do you have any guide to install or the needed files to install properly? Thanks
Thanks given by:
Hello. I have a problem with the Renault clip v178 software, the rtl2002probe. The software worked for about 6 months without a problem, and here, at the start, it crashes two errors, 1 error: clip fatal error, 2 error: clip warning - unable to launch clip application, please make sure it is already running or reboot your diagnostic station. Did anyone have a similar problem ?? Could this be because other software is making a conflict with clip ??
Thanks given by:
Hello. I have a problem with the Renault clip v178 software, the software after installation was working for 6 months and suddenly stopped working, two errors were popping up when i was running and the application started.

So I made the disk format, installed new 7 32 bit wines and drivers and after the software installation I made him registrations. and after the registration of the software, the clip will not start and no error will pop up. after clicking on the computer clip he thinks and does not start the application,
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Renult
Replies: 36
Views: 3,919
01-16-2020, 04:01 PM
BMW
Replies: 16
Views: 10,533
01-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Renult
Replies: 8