To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
SOS!!Need help
Hi guys,

a car had a faulty DPF. We installed a dpf off file. Everything was done normally. Electricity is fine around the vehicle and engine fires up. It is driven fine on road but we got ESP enable light and we can't communicate with a scan tool with the ECU

Toyota Yaris 1400cc Diesel 2012 model.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. I attach the photo from the dashboard. Check engine is probably related to the dpf

Attached Files
33528379_10216060781610388_4289596933317591040_n.jpg
File Type: .jpg
Downloaded: 29 times
Size: 75.41 KB

Thanks given by:
have you checked basic things like fusses , connection to ABS module?
Thanks given by: TuningIsArt
if you write ori back all is ok or sames problem ?
ECU was sent to a dealer. He told me that connections, fuses are ok (not sure but let's say they are ok). If I install back the original file and remains what should we check?
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2018, 12:18 AM)TuningIsArt Wrote: ECU was sent to a dealer. He told me that connections, fuses are ok (not sure but let's say they are ok). If I install back the original file and remains what should we check?

Check if the error comes back!
[Image: Motor_logo21.png]
Yes mate I got it. Let's say that the error comes back and we still cant communicate via scan tool with the ECU
Thanks given by:
mate, you need to try original file first.
this will eliminate a bad file if it doesnt rectify the problem.

what else has been done to the car between delete and fault?
thanks and reps go a long way!
Beer
Thanks given by:
Problem was fixed. CAN-H pin was damaged. We replaced it and everything is fine now. Thank you for your help guys
Thanks given by: