To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS W213 memory erase
Mercedes Benz 
Hi, how to erase errors from airbag controller? There is 20+ errors, all errors labeled (STORED) and I cant erase them? I tried with Xentry and Vediamo, with no success. Is there is some function to call and then erase or etc?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
On the lighter of any activated bag, set a 2.2 ohm resistor, clear the faults, and monitor whether the number of faults has decreased by 1. If it is, change the damaged element and clear the faults. If the number of faults does not diminish, you must remove the airbag controller, open it and see what memory it is in, read and delete the crash data.
Thanks given by:
Mercedes Benz 
Can I do it in software layer with no intervention of hardware tweaking like connecting resistors, because the airbags are ok, I never changed them. The problem was in wires and connectors. And the fault's are labaled as STORED
Thanks given by:
Any of those stored errors are internal errors?
Feel Free to Thank me if I helped you. Everyone can enjoy some gratitude. Tup

79 Passionate about Mercedes Benz. Still learning everyday.
Thanks given by: Rocinante , autofault
No, there is no internal errors in fault memory list. Do I need to flash SRS controller? I see that there is STM chip, but the model W213 is pretty new, so how do I flash it?
Thanks given by:
FN_hard_reset and then delete errors
if my post was helpful - hit thanks 1087
Thanks given by: Rocinante , glstefanov
try :srs/adaptation/function/login/release
need use special function password generator
I offering install software in request via teamviewer, current, xentry 09/2018 new full active.I can one click ,activated full xentry any version.

Thanks given by:
tirex2k:
where can I get "FN_hard_reset" function? I can't see in vediamo functions list?

Sadly but I don't have special function password generator, can I do it in another way?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2018, 02:02 AM)demonq Wrote: tirex2k:
where can I get "FN_hard_reset" function? I can't see in vediamo functions list?

Sadly but I don't have special function password generator, can I do it in another way?

Thanks!

use vediamo/monaco
if my post was helpful - hit thanks 1087
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  w212 srs not initialized aLadie 2 88 7 hours ago
Last Post: aLadie
Mercedes Benz Memory seats activation in one press demonq 4 530 09-16-2018, 07:36 AM
Last Post: demonq
  Random: How sensitive SRS modules can be Karu 22 1,400 09-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: DiagnosticSolutions
Mercedes Benz Need SRS pass to special meniu JustasK 10 805 09-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: htservice
Mercedes Benz w205,w213 easy entry exit coding dkdlqhtm11 10 1,295 09-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dkdlqhtm11