To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
[Solution] Xentry Diagnostics OpenShell 32 Bit Installer (12.2017)
Mercedes Benz 
Hello Mhhauto Members.

[Image: 32-bit.png]

If you face error about XDOS 12.2017 on 32 bit windows version such as installation restriction or rolling back installation, try my attached method with instructions.

Password: mhhauto17

[Image: 2hwd3sy.png]
[Image: 33f9nad.jpg]
Please press on THANKS [Image: postbit_thx.gif] + REPUTATION[Image: postbit_reputation.gif] !!!
Password Via PM = Private Message only after pressing the up two buttons Smile !

Regards,
[/b]

-----------------------------
Sticky By Webmaster
-----------------------------

Attached Files
Xentry Diagnostics OpenShell 32 Bit Installer.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 719 times
Size: 152 bytes

ORIGINAL Xentry Connect and Bosch Xentry VCI License + Hardware
Remote Installation for 07.2018 Benz, Vediamo, DTS Monaco 8.12.016 and BMW

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Harza , taisuke-san , tirex2k , avandgarde , vcm2remote , Jurgen02 , megasosio , hfelix1 , aminsaad , momosam , nae257092 , Rocinante , Baran79 , takis , pesona , delphi2002 , HestonDiag , stern290 , Pluto , SanzR , paradise_garage , eyldar , MegaCar , keigoon , weryo , DBmhh , daxxer , Starcevic , n_nikolaychuk , Kaluluka , dinho , webmaster , Tackey , xprog , baner , temo4ka , vanos batam , DieTRih , Smallville , javod , krzychu123 , prgrm , sadegh.sena , kojsam , Floryn_P , sascha965 , familyman , Marcos , art_arev , jeermy , tutut , flterence , loui_t , xzt , anonimo , kelvin5431 , relax1980 , bkitti , edliu , e1nukke , zhangbo9610 , denskee22 , mtu2000 , elektro128 , yuejiqi , bu.faisal , mercibil , nihid , Egyman , TIGRI007 , mercomoh , Selectronic , [email protected] , evaldaz , boonyen , cayang , starkey , sepy123 , mercedessd , apple , hander , newtronic , Stelaras , zdzich , luki03 , havran , vik11 , kikos , mlqy2008 , mcusys , JarsaR , ymj19880806 , Dublover , IGNASIO88 , drsautocares , pijey , kuanglongjun , rudi2 , fishingman , Mercerwin , pomashka45 , benz001 , tianjian01 , autofixtr , xhamlliku , wcysj08 , genart , autotech2000 , yjkuio , VatoLocoVL , engine , brabel , Markoner , spacemail , joosy6 , gestimani , mjorgji , iRik , radioserv , 3255 , whoever , dj.yanni , Gnoppix , ParisCY , fanrong , gin25488 , petitepeste71 , duythanh , Greck81uk , asimor , gsmteam , Bianconi2 , ahmedmph , nima_ghiassi , marcobh5 , hackgsm , kacak40 , mbspezialist , Fjurie , tripix , Johnplus , gigaby , AUTO VIU , siskebab , teo32 , vwpassat14 , ardi22 , Roma , dedajozo , mugavana , autoseek , careforever , toniorihuela , IIIa0JIuHb , absetup , kentzee , nanant , gundr16 , dubick , DonCamillo , JACK2012 , autostar , bulayooo , wangtianlong , earzone , nick4jc , slippern , sl6096 , takatar , scorpion4x4 , angwan , Dollsburg , thanh1974 , flyer , obdshop , barto , KillStar , jahacmm , smlee747 , luizinhonet , massimassi , ssqxczc , Markus_74 , peter_pan , VaclavMachan , edd.edd , samoxaaa , viktor , WASSIM , sedat1286 , RROBHI , amr_200 , framotor , rocket000 , mrahman , dandhn777 , diagtun , estebanfree , Vines , Delidj , Sasha Ua , Anydraj , from67th , donromeo , skynete , george_m , ielnur441 , vothanhtam19 , autosever , Masterresol1 , deo , pvoul , spark , mouss35500 , Azzatec , unclecyber
Thanks for the hard work,
But unfortunately it didn’t work...
Rollback at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by: Fouad , obdshop
Wink
Thanks given by: Fouad
well done buddy. salute Fing32
Thanks given by: Fouad , radioserv
In short, the solution to the problem of rolling back the installation by mistake on a 32-bit system:
Download ORCA - MSI package editor - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ta...ller-files
That would not download the extra I downloaded here ORCA MSI Editor Standalone Download
We copy the contents of the disk to a flash drive, or to the place where it will be installed later. The image does not go - we need to rewrite one file. Orc this will not give on the image.
Open the installer in the DATA directory with the msi extension and name Xentry Diagnostics OpenShell
In the left column called TABLES looking for the eyes DAIModules - this is what is installed.
We need to throw out what's stopping us from there. lea at the end of the right list and 3 position from the end, starting with eceadc43-ab42-4d93-bdea-8bc9e32e3297.msi - this is what hinders us.
This is the bosch vci driver, services and the PDU to work with the new multiplexer XENTRY VCI, if you use a brick, or SDConnect - nothing is lost.
Poke the right mouse before selecting the line, select in the drop-down selection DROP ROW, confirm.
After that, we write the modified installer back.
Running. Everything rustles and plows.

Here I made small Video to show you how things can work Pc
Password: Known by all Active members Listen

But Mr. Fouad makes things better with small fix
Tup

Attached Files
Link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 445 times
Size: 70 bytes

[Image: mhhsig.gif]
(11-22-2017, 11:03 AM)aminsaad Wrote: Thanks for the hard work,
But unfortunately it didn’t work...
Rollback at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make sure you donwloaded the BD without any problem
make sure from your windows is clean and good
run installation as admin
ORIGINAL Xentry Connect and Bosch Xentry VCI License + Hardware
Remote Installation for 07.2018 Benz, Vediamo, DTS Monaco 8.12.016 and BMW

[Image: giphy.gif]
Great!! I did as webmaster's way and finally complete the installation in win7 32bit/ultimate edition!
Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Very helpful, thanks
If my post helped you dont forget to press Thanks & +Reputation
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2017, 01:45 PM)webmaster Wrote: In short, the solution to the problem of rolling back the installation by mistake on a 32-bit system:
Download ORCA - MSI package editor - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ta...ller-files
That would not download the extra I downloaded here ORCA MSI Editor Standalone Download
We copy the contents of the disk to a flash drive, or to the place where it will be installed later. The image does not go - we need to rewrite one file. Orc this will not give on the image.
Open the installer in the DATA directory with the msi extension and name Xentry Diagnostics OpenShell
In the left column called TABLES looking for the eyes DAIModules - this is what is installed.
We need to throw out what's stopping us from there. lea at the end of the right list and 3 position from the end, starting with eceadc43-ab42-4d93-bdea-8bc9e32e3297.msi - this is what hinders us.
This is the bosch vci driver, services and the PDU to work with the new multiplexer XENTRY VCI, if you use a brick, or SDConnect - nothing is lost.
Poke the right mouse before selecting the line, select in the drop-down selection DROP ROW, confirm.
After that, we write the modified installer back.
Running. Everything rustles and plows.

Here I made small Video to show you how things can work Pc
Password: Known by all Active members Listen

But Mr. Foud makes things better with small fix
Tup

Unfortunately the link to website from where I could download the ORCA standalone is no good anymore. Any ideas where I could find the file for download ? Thanks
One more thing, I couldn't find on this forum the 64bit installer.
Thanks given by: obdshop

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz Blacklisted MUXs (Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS.2018.07) DieTRih 1 1,050 9 hours ago
Last Post: carhack
Mercedes Benz Mercedes-Benz Xentry.OpenShell.XDOS 2018.09 (18.9.4) DieTRih 38 14,246 9 hours ago
Last Post: carhack
  help xentry 12/2017 always (1.1)-1.501.9922. yanko 0 52 10-17-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: yanko
Mercedes Benz Help Xentry 12/2017 error (1.1)-1.501.9922. DAS mode taisuke-san 6 1,431 10-17-2018, 08:43 PM
Last Post: yanko
Mercedes Benz XDOS OpenShell (WIN7 x86) Installation Solutions nae257092 187 151,879 10-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Rocinante