To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Start engine problem Passat B6 BMR 170hp
hello. a weired issue that noone seems to find a fix. I don't know if it software related.

Car is Passat B6, year 2007, BMR engine, 170 hp, DPF and EGR off, 03G906018EM 4369 ECU Siemens PPD 1.2. The problem is that with any software I try (any ecu file, moded or orig) the engine starts realy bad. It takes 10-20 seconds to start. After, it works good. The car has new tandem pump, new fuel pump and also changed injectors. Is it possible to correct this issue from software ? The file currently on my car is tunned and I don’t know if it is ok. I attach orig car file and also file with EGR DPF off. Please check and tell me if anyone thinks that is software related and it can be fixed.

Attached Files
orig1.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 111.57 KB

orig2.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 669.68 KB

DPF-EGR-OFF.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 541.76 KB

Thanks given by:
This is ORG dump form passat 170 BMR. Try this one and report

Attached Files
passat_bmr_170km_siemensppd_org.rar
Size: 52.06 KB

Thanks given by:
(10-12-2018, 04:35 PM)rexercio Wrote: This is ORG dump form passat 170 BMR. Try this one and report

hi. i tryed your file. same results. i made a movie with the slow start

https://youtu.be/-y2siCnkgTg
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2018, 04:02 PM)pipedoi Wrote: hello. a weired issue that noone seems to find a fix. I don't know if it software related.

Car is Passat B6, year 2007, BMR engine, 170 hp, DPF and EGR off, 03G906018EM 4369 ECU Siemens PPD 1.2. The problem is that with any software I try (any ecu file, moded or orig) the engine starts realy bad. It takes 10-20 seconds to start. After, it works good. The car has new tandem pump, new fuel pump and also changed injectors. Is it possible to correct this issue from software ? The file currently on my car is tunned and I don’t know if it is ok. I attach orig car file and also file with EGR DPF off. Please check and tell me if anyone thinks that is software related and it can be fixed.

Hello, try this and report m8

Attached Files
DPF EGR OFF_HotStartFIX.rar
Size: 540.56 KB

CMD Flash, MagPro X17 - Genuine Tool User !
Kess & KTag EU Version
Euro 5 - Online Access User

If I helped you, please thanks and rep !
Thanks given by:
if lunacy file not work i think is time to change your flywheel
REMAP/DPF/EGR/SCR/cars/buses/agriculture

Thanks given by: Lunacy
(10-12-2018, 08:38 PM)aemtuning Wrote: if lunacy file not work i think is time to change your flywheel

new flywheel installed 6 months ago. no problem untill now. the car is running very good after it starts. i now try the file from lunacy and will report in 10 minutes if it changed anything
Thanks given by:
Flat camshaft lobes from using non-pd oil?
Leaking injector o-rings? Fuel in the oil?
Mil-Spec Connectors, Wire, Raychem products
File Service - Ori / Stage 1 / Stage 2 / Eco / Custom
DPF, EGR, Flaps Removal, Immo Off
UK Based ECU & Clone Tool Reworking
Remap Figures API
it started in less than 1 second. i wonder how it will start in the morning because when the car stays idle for more time than the starting is longrr delayed. i will come back with reports from the morning starting. basicaly what changed this software now ?
(10-12-2018, 09:14 PM)pipedoi Wrote: it started in less than 1 second. i wonder how it will start in the morning because when the car stays idle for more time than the starting is longrr delayed. i will come back with reports from the morning starting. basicaly what changed this software now ?

Ok let us know when you tried in morning. Fuel at start was changed in the file.
CMD Flash, MagPro X17 - Genuine Tool User !
Kess & KTag EU Version
Euro 5 - Online Access User

If I helped you, please thanks and rep !
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Peugeot 2.0 HDI RHR- EGR and DPF off, ~170hp remap andrzejj 0 68 Today, 01:34 AM
Last Post: andrzejj
  Passat 1.9pd BLS hot start fix help sabian 4 320 10-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: quick
Ford Ford Galaxy 2006 2.0 TDCI - any way to set it for 170HP with UCDS cable? chomar07 4 242 09-23-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: flamuri
Seat Need original file Leon FR 170hp ILDIRA 1 174 09-19-2018, 01:00 AM
Last Post: mariusica_boy
  Original File BMW F20 118i 170hp downlow 1 112 09-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Last Post: teobolo