To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Tool for GM/Holden ABS bleed and radio programming?

I'm looking for a tool compatible with Series I Holden VE Commodore/Pontiac G8/Vauxhaul VXR8/Chevrolet Lumina/Caprice chassis. First I need the ABS Automated Bleed Procedure found on Tech 2. Second, I need radio programming to enable/modify some features.

I have looked at the Tech 2 clones, MDI, Mongoose, and VXDiag. I have a lot of software already downloaded just glancing over features, but I'm not sure which tool I need to accommodate these features for the best price?
Thanks given by:
tech2 clones are limited. get an MDI or another device that works with Tech2Win and you'll be fine. I use my AVDI and its great. there's prob cheaper options though
Thanks and Rep buttons are just there, see them. Wink Tup
Thanks given by:
My advice is spend the money on a genuine pass thru box solid hardware and you can run what you have stated and more. As the man said green Mvci is a good choice. They can be had on ebay right now for 600 bucks. Or try to pick up a drew unit used. I saw a cardaqplus2 go on auction for 180! The other day. Dont expect that good of a deal but they are out there...[/quote]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

VW
Replies: 1
Views: 139
09-15-2019, 02:25 PM

Replies: 3
Views: 300
07-23-2019, 12:38 AM

Replies: 18
Views: 2,642
04-10-2019, 01:13 PM