To obtain your registration code or your not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with all Internet explorer (IE) versions, but good with MS edge. Best viewed with chrome!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Trying to raise some money to help pay medical expenses of a friend

I posted in other threads documents. The first money that i spent from Jonny are from november, last year. 800 eur. And in that week i received all donatiins. From that time i received nothing. 
I will try to post again that documents. But it is a simple way to proof that. On web you can find the phone number of blind agency from Romania. Valcea county. Just call and ask about Marinescu Constantin. Is not so difficult to give a call. 
Another point is i called some members that donated me last year and i showed them the papers. Also i want  that: all members must belive this year i not received any penny. 
I know it is posible to raise the money that i need because from 200 members if each member donate 10 eur......
Ok. Here are not generous members. Just teach me where i must post.
In my country the coruption is to a high level and the medcine is same

Maybe the mhh members want something in exchange. I am not the best software tunning or dpf off. I made files with programs from this forum. I asked 20-30 eur for my files. But......

So i have try to work to raise money. But.......

What i must to do?
If My Post Was Helpful
Than Please Click On Thanks & Rep..  Thankyou

Thanks given by:
(05-14-2019, 02:48 AM)alex77vl Wrote: I posted in other threads documents. The first money that i spent from Jonny are from november, last year. 800 eur. And in that week i received all donatiins. From that time i received nothing. 
I will try to post again that documents. But it is a simple way to proof that. On web you can find the phone number of blind agency from Romania. Valcea county. Just call and ask about Marinescu Constantin. Is not so difficult to give a call. 
Another point is i called some members that donated me last year and i showed them the papers. Also i want  that: all members must belive this year i not received any penny. 
I know it is posible to raise the money that i need because from 200 members if each member donate 10 eur......
Ok. Here are not generous members. Just teach me where i must post.
In my country the coruption is to a high level and the medcine is same

Maybe the mhh members want something in exchange. I am not the best software tunning or dpf off. I made files with programs from this forum. I asked 20-30 eur for my files. But......

So i have try to work to raise money. But.......

What i must to do?

First of all, you have to stop being oppressive. You let everybody knows the situation, keep calm and wait for the response. Otherwise, this thing will become unpleasant. Last but not least, instead of telling people call blind agency, you have to share all papers with mhh members not only donators.

Br,
Cretarus
Thanks given by: Xeon1
(05-14-2019, 02:48 AM)alex77vl Wrote: I posted in other threads documents. The first money that i spent from Jonny are from november, last year. 800 eur. And in that week i received all donatiins. From that time i received nothing. 

To start: im not saying that you are cheater BUT:
If I was you, i will be signing and dancing to get any money. All docs should be posted in 1st post, and if someone want, then can verify. We are not living in 90's where you have to fax them. Marinescu Constantin my be a real person, but who knows if got something to do with you?
If you are so serious about it, then create account with gofundme.com or justgiving.com. Then you will prove yourself legit, and maybe people will be more keen to support you. 
With a reputation earned here and people comments which describe your behaviour, I will be justgiving.up. 

(links are for charitable purpose, so hopefully webmaster & moderators will accept this exception)
Thanks given by: Xeon1 , kamaleon
I try at gofundme.com but not work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If My Post Was Helpful

Thanks given by: Xeon1
(05-15-2019, 07:06 AM)alex77vl Wrote: I try at gofundme.com but not work.

Why avoid when members ask you to post prove here public not on skype or similar shit , post all prove here and noone call you cheater , hey you took money from same guys on forum for files you say you have but never  sent any to them, Did you wannt i post links about that like prove ?
Post here all about your eyes to members see 
    [Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by: Xeon1 , kamaleon
Ok. I will post everything. I have try today but i must resize the photos of documents. 
Mirnel i want to let you i dont have something with you. But is not fair to destroy my posts if you dont have proofs . I am member from 10 years.
If My Post Was Helpful

Thanks given by:
(05-15-2019, 02:17 PM)Mirnel Wrote:

Why avoid when members ask you to post prove here public not on skype or similar shit , post all prove here and noone call you cheater , hey you took money from same guys on forum for files you say you have but never  sent any to them, Did you wannt i post links about that like prove ?

Quick note:
Everyone shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty of wrong doing.
Thanks given by: kamaleon
(05-16-2019, 10:45 AM)B4RTJ Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:17 PM)Mirnel Wrote:

Quick note:
Everyone shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty of wrong doing.

The thing is we are not judges. We are regular people who earn money from doing business thus, we want evidence from Alex and still nothing for public. I don't care if he is innocent or not, I do care if he can post or not about the documents.
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2019, 02:48 AM)alex77vl Wrote: I posted in other threads documents. 

Can we have a link please? 
Last 3 pages are going round a circle. Post proofs from doctors, receipts etc. 

If you do not willing to do that, don't ask for support. End of story.
Thanks given by: Cretarus

Possibly Related Threads...

Replies: 21
Views: 1,450
04-26-2019, 04:23 AM

Replies: 36
Views: 2,084
10-14-2018, 05:17 PM

Replies: 7
Views: 607
10-14-2018, 02:27 PM

Replies: 9