To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

VCM2

first question:what version VCM have?original or clone?what version IDS use?
Kess v2/ktag/galletto/carprog/delphi repair and rework
Please use THANKS and REPUTATION if my post is helpful...
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2016, 10:38 AM)dancostea2002 Wrote: first question:what version VCM have?original or clone?what version IDS use?

VCM clone, last ford cracked version I found is v86.
If I helped you, please press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] thank you!!!
Thanks given by: diagnostix
(06-01-2016, 05:27 AM)diagnostix Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 02:27 AM)iRik Wrote: Virtual machines are too slow, I need to learn all about Boot-It Bare Metal.

It is a fantastic piece of software. Once you use it there is no going back. It is like having 30+ laptops, each one exactly as you want it setup to do a specific job, but all rolled into one machine. Or one laptop with 30+ removable hard drives. You can share a common D: drive across as many of these as you like so handy stuff is always at hand. Absolutely brilliant!

You can find cracked copies about but it is not expensive and you only buy it once.

You can download a demo from the website. Grab an old hard drive and play with it.

If you are worried about upgrading some software, just take a few minutes to copy that partition into some free space, update, or install some unknown software, if goes tits up and you lose the lot. No worries delete that partition and copy back, or use the copy and pop a copy of a fresh windows install in its place.

Oddly enough the forums used to have lots of guides and downloads of it but they all seem to have gone as everyone got VM fever.

This runs native, much better than a VM.

Try it out, you won't regret it.

Boot-It Bare Metal is really top software for multiple partitions thank you all for that!!!
If I helped you, please press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] thank you!!!
Thanks given by:
What version can I install?
FORD IDS v93 is the latest with 3 days trial?
MAZDA IDS 100?
JLR SDD 145?

Thank you all in advance!!!
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2016, 03:29 AM)iRik Wrote: What version can I install?
FORD IDS?
MAZDA IDS?
JLR SDD?

Thank you all in advance!!!

depends on the quality of your clone, but i will try and attempt the tell you.

ford ids without firmware patch would be 92.01 but you need to install 91.01 first to get the 3day trial, once you have done that you need to find a way to keep the 3 day trial, there are a few methods , some know how to extend the 3 day to 10,000 days, others use the likes of deepfreeze software, other use a method that stalls/resets the system clock at every boot so it never loses the 3 days.

If you use the firmware patch then about 96.04 (to be on the safe side).

same for mazda 92.01 , any version of mazda you need to patch some files for it to work with a ford VCMII and again i would not go passed 96.04 with the correct patch

JLR Latest you can install to work with a clone vcmII is 146.01 but you need to have a patch for the software and also need to know how to set up a vcmII.

hope that helps.
S K Y P E = sydiagnostics
Thanks given by: iRik , diagnostix
Most stable version of Ford IDS is v.86
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: iRik
If you want to keep nativ installation with Ford IDS for 3 days you have to install Ford IDS v92
Check if you have 3 days evaluation
Then upgrade it to any future version that you want. ( example: Ford IDS v100.05 )
Keep in your mind the date when you have that 3 days evaluation activation
And everytime you wanna start the Ford iIDS you have to go in BIOS and change the computer date @ the one you had the 3 days activation. Then you can boot the Ford IDS and you you will have in this way always 3 days evaluation activation
This is nativ ibstalation but you can install it in same way in VMware and make it reboot everytime @ same date
Good luck
Thanks given by: diagnostix , iRik
(06-13-2016, 09:51 AM)mattydr67 Wrote: Then upgrade it to any future version that you want. ( example: Ford IDS v100.05 )

what about serial blacklists in this new versions? clone will work?

as I've read somewere - sw will see vcm2, but if you try to connect to any car - you will got communication error.

don't know if it true..
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2016, 11:54 AM)vargafy Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:51 AM)mattydr67 Wrote: Then upgrade it to any future version that you want. ( example: Ford IDS v100.05 )

what about serial blacklists in this new versions? clone will work?

as I've read somewhere - sw will see vcm2, but if you try to connect to any car - you will got communication error.

don't know if it true..

Yes its true!! .....some clones work with 100+in vmware , there is a guy on here that makes it , not all clones work with that though, so if your thinking of going passed 96.04 i would use the vmware version to test it first.

I mentioned firmware patch and version 96.04, if you have clone i would not go passed this with the firmware patch and not passed about 92.01-04 without firmware patch, unless yours work with the 100+ vmware version and you try emulate the installation in a native environment .

(06-13-2016, 09:51 AM)mattydr67 Wrote: If you want to keep nativ installation with Ford IDS for 3 days you have to install Ford IDS v92
Check if you have 3 days evaluation
Then upgrade it to any future version that you want. ( example: Ford IDS v100.05 )
Keep in your mind the date when you have that 3 days evaluation activation
And every time you wanna start the Ford iIDS you have to go in BIOS and change the computer date @ the one you had the 3 days activation. Then you can boot the Ford IDS and you you will have in this way always 3 days evaluation activation
This is native installation but you can install it in same way in VMware and make it reboot every time @ same date
Good luck

yes but if you want to keep the WIFI in a clone working, You need to install 91.01 first or at least i do, because the etas file is same version but different in working.

like i said there are a few methods on how to keep it working, booting to bios every time is too time consuming for me .
S K Y P E = sydiagnostics
Thanks given by: vargafy

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 43
Views: 8,267
07-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Replies: 31
Views: 2,161
06-22-2019, 11:06 AM

Replies: 13
Views: 1,377
04-25-2019, 05:15 PM