To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
VIP price for Mhhauto members - ALL car diagnostic tools
Here, obd2express.co.uk offers VIP price for all members at mhhauto.com

Save a lot (6% off) and Quality guaranteed

Top 3 HOT tools at obd2express:
Ford VCM II clone with IDS 98 (wifi version)
ford-vcm-2.jpg
File Type: .jpg
Downloaded: 181 times
Size: 32.66 KB

VXDIAG VCX NANO for IDS Ford V98 and Mazda V98 2 in 1
vxdiag-nano-ford-mazda.jpg
Downloaded: 136 times
Size: 25.29 KB

MB SD connect C4 + 256GB SSD Software + Dell D630
sd-c4.jpg
Downloaded: 287 times
Size: 28.86 KB

populous tools above are of the best quality and with the best customer feedback

go to POST #5 to learn how to buy

Attached Files
HOT tools.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 204 times
Size: 390 bytes

Thanks given by:
Kim. 6% can not be described as a lot, or a big discount.

In the UK it is not unusual to see promotional discounts of 35%-50%.

Every Chinese seller will give 6% coupon if you ask. It has been normal practice for many years.

As a matter of interest who do you work for Kim? I have seen you promote different Chinese sellers here, not just one. Smile
Please don't forget the Rate & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
6% off is after the sales price
Thanks given by:
diagnostix: right...every chinese sellers give the 7 or 8 % discount too, is only enough to ask about it...Listen every days, weeks, months or years

kim1980: when you sure will offer some discount for MHH users, then is on the place begin at 15, 20 or 25% discount Listen everything what is lower is useless to read it Fing20
6% is ridicule to all MHH users... Itwasntme and as VIP ???Lipssealed
_Offer TOKENS for VVDI MB BGA Tool - Instant_

6% off is after the sales price on the web is for all MHH users

go to http://www.obd2express.co.uk/

then buy items according to the attached file

Attached Files
QQ图片20160422180756.jpg
Downloaded: 310 times
Size: 53.67 KB

QQ图片20160422180800.jpg
Downloaded: 255 times
Size: 71.31 KB

Thanks given by: Xcrk
You still have not told us who you work for Kim. You promote several different Chinese sites here.

Are they all owned by your employer? Or do you work for factory?

I ask you this purely out of curiosity and I have no problem at all with Chinese sellers being members of this forum.
Please don't forget the Rate & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: Oudy
i am a shop keeper working for a physical shop for cars diagnostics, mainly from different Chinese sites

i sometimes promote items when the vendor give me a big discount or good feedback from my customers

no other relationship with them...
Thanks given by: diagnostix , bawarek
good price for vvdi2 full?
Thanks given by:
Hey Kim, can you tell me which power cable for 110 Volts does the VVDI Prog require?

I mixed up my power cables and don't want to plug in the wrong one.

How many volts + amps?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAUNCH EASYDIAG 3.0 GREEN EDITION |1 YEAR UPDATES|DHL SHIPPING| BEST PRICE BitLock 92 5,375 2 minutes ago
Last Post: vitaly 2012
  KESS2 5.017/2.47 EU / KTAG v2.25 EU ! SPECIAL PRICE OCTOBER ! cp2010 29 1,012 Yesterday, 01:12 AM
Last Post: cp2010
AA+MHH Diagnose Tools for all major brands of light cars and Trucks Floryn_P 6 680 10-15-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: guyf4
BMW Sell NEW BMW Key tool CGDI Prog BMW MSV80 Auto key programmer For Best Price! Badri 3 140 10-15-2018, 10:59 PM
Last Post: cocopetrosani
AA+john-deere-utility-mat+(1) LAUNCH BEST SCANNERS| SHIPPING | BEST PRICE bodyguard 181 8,291 10-15-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: hanydaif