To obtain registration code or you're not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VVDI2 Full or Autel MaxiIM IM608

VVDI2 Full or Autel MaxiIM IM608

Who can advise me in choosing

my purpose is:

clone ecu

make keys

I'm from Portugal, the targeted cars will be European.

I appreciate the help
Thanks given by:
i think vvdi2 full is good for u .
Thanks given by:
vvdi2 works good but not on all cars

vw bmw yes other to realy good
Thanks given by:
thanks you for your feedback 

I will wait for others before taking my decision
Thanks given by:
last time xhorse change the price politoc to same like fly company with the fvdi tool.

you cant trust xhorse anymore

.to beginnt of sell the new bmw vvdi tool wheny say this tool will cost vvdi2 users 250euro and now the price is 960euro and they give mega discount 50euro for vvdi3 full users.

its an very bad jocke!!!because vvdi2 bmw can only two fings do more as vvdi2 update ecus.and change va order. but i comopare cgdi bmw cost 500euro and can do same plus some more features wich xhorse longe time not add.
emergency flash for ecus and reset 6hp gear.

so think twice if you like to trust a firm wich don keept this own works.and change price politic like candel in the wind.
Thanks given by: meroteki
(11-11-2019, 11:38 AM)ladadens Wrote: last time xhorse change the price politoc to same like fly company with the fvdi tool.

you cant trust xhorse anymore

.to beginnt of sell the new bmw vvdi tool wheny say this tool will cost vvdi2 users 250euro and now the price is 960euro  and they give mega discount 50euro for vvdi3 full users.

its an very bad jocke!!!because vvdi2 bmw can only two fings do more as vvdi2  update ecus.and change va order. but i comopare cgdi bmw cost 500euro and can do same plus some more features wich xhorse longe time not add.
emergency flash for ecus and reset 6hp gear.

so think twice if you like to trust a firm wich don keept this own works.and change price politic like candel in the wind.

ladadens, I really appreciate your advice, it makes perfect sense what you say.

tanks again.
Thanks given by:
vvdi2 full bro,it's on promo here only 1599usd why not?
Thanks given by:
I appreciate everyone's opinion

I decided to buy autel
Thanks given by:
(Yesterday, 01:58 AM)metalxp Wrote: I appreciate everyone's opinion

I decided to buy autel

I have Auro IM600 same Autel MaxiIM608, very good tool to cover bunch of different brands. Also you have additional diagnostic side for modules coding, programming or cloning if possible.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 134
10-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Mercedes Benz
Replies: 1
Views: 234
09-02-2019, 09:10 PM

Replies: 6
Views: 1,217
08-30-2019, 09:35 PM