To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

VW Passat Siemens Piezo injector

I have found some very interesting article about it wich can be very helpfull with these repairs:
SIEMENS PD PIEZO INJECTORS - PASSAT

Has someone done such repair ?

I thought that we may discuss the problem or share some info. Thanks in advance..

Attached Files
.htm

SIEMENS PD PIEZO INNJECTORS.htm

474 bytes
I always press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] button or add reputation [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] for posts that were helpful for me. You should do the same...
There are no repairs for these injectors, simply (if you are in UK) get the car to a dealer who will replace the injectors for free as part of the 23H9 recall (if the part number ends in D or M). Yes you can identify which injector has failed, but other than a straight replacement, there arent any parts available, other than seals

to change all 4 injectors the "book" time is 2.9hrs, i've got it down to 45 mins for all 4 ....... i've done over 100 cars now in the dealer

the link you have posted has been floating about for a couple of years now
Thanks given by: jeff
nor for general - some Siemens / Continental / VDO injectors can be maintenenced
it depends on availability of parts...

S
big database CR injector parameters + dieselpump (line + rotary) adjustment data. also can help with crosscheck nozzle codes / size
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 3
Views: 705
09-11-2019, 05:33 AM
BMW
Replies: 5
Views: 1,727
09-04-2019, 11:35 PM

Replies: 0
Views: 147
07-08-2019, 09:53 AM