To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Volvo IMPACT 2017-11 (d7614) Expiry fix patch

Hello all,

Posting working patch for Volvo IMPACT 2017-11 (d7614).

FREE FOR ALL.

Inspired by post of rapido.
Here is the link to his thread : https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Renault-Impac...ack-needed

Original patch posted didn't work for some reason.. But if you run Command Prompt as administrator,
then execute the command (see the attachment) that updates the database with expiry date entry - all works.
Checked it in 2020, 2025 and 2030 - works just fine.

Then I made it a bit more simple and left only one command that is the most important.
Instructions are in attachment.

Don't forget to give thanks and reputation if it was useful for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip

Volvo IMPACT 2017_11 expiry fix.zip

1.02 KB
(04-11-2019, 02:30 AM)Smart Wrote: Hello all,

Posting working patch for Volvo IMPACT 2017-11 (d7614).

FREE FOR ALL.

Inspired by post of rapido.
Here is the link to his thread : https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Renault-Impac...ack-needed

Original patch posted didn't work for some reason.. But if you run Command Prompt as administrator,
then execute the command (see the attachment) that updates the database with expiry date entry - all works.
Checked it in 2020, 2025 and 2030 - works just fine.

Then I made it a bit more simple and left only one command that is the most important.
Instructions are in attachment.

Don't forget to give thanks and reputation if it was useful for you.

WORK TO PERFECTION THANKS....
Thanks given by: fanny , esadnukovic
Ummmm guys am I missing something?
I did plain install of Impact 11/2017 than tried to use bat file - errors and errors and errors (attached).
Am I missing something?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I helped you help me out with some Rep + Thanks!
Thanks given by:
No one does not have this issue?
If I helped you help me out with some Rep + Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Boban Markovic Wrote:Ummmm guys am I missing something?
I did plain install of Impact 11/2017 than tried to use bat file - errors and errors and errors (attached).
Am I missing something?

Make sure you have installed Volvo IMPACT 2017-11 (d7614) version into default folder and you have Windows 64-bit version
(for 32-bit you will need to modify folder name in that BAT file from Program Files (x86) to just Program Files).
If that does not help, send a message in PM, will try to help you with that.
Thanks given by: Boban Markovic
the way it is did not work, I made the above recommendations and it did not work..

I made some modifications and executed inside the BIN folder. Worked perfectly!! (Bin folder where the program is installed)

Create a new .bat inside the BIN folder and Run as administrator

echo update wi_level set version_level='2050-01-01'; | psql.exe d7614_production impcust

Please Rep + Thanks! if works...

Regards..

Ari
Thanks given by:
axpiradao Wrote:the way it is did not work, I made the above recommendations and it did not work..

I made some modifications and executed inside the BIN folder. Worked perfectly!!  (Bin folder where the program is installed)

Create a new .bat  inside the BIN folder and  Run as administrator

echo update wi_level set version_level='2050-01-01';  | psql.exe d7614_production impcust

Please Rep + Thanks! if works...

Regards..

Ari

Dear,

All works if you have English version of Windows (64-bit, not 32-bit) and install program into default folder.
If you have different language, different folder, it is up to you to adjust the original BAT file.
You have just solved your own case and the original command to execute was mentioned in the first post of this thread,
so anybody could open original BAT file and edit the path to the folder where you have installed IMPACT.

Cheers.
Thanks given by: axpiradao
Exactly the same thing that must be done, that's how I solved my problem.
Thanks given by:
Anybody have problem, i get message:

psql: FATAL: database "d7614_production" does not exist
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 12
Views: 4,011
09-19-2019, 11:06 AM

Replies: 15
Views: 5,230
09-19-2019, 12:07 AM