To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
WIS launch does not appear
Mercedes Benz 
Hello everyone,

I need some help to face a problem with WIS 2018.

I tried to install the software by following the installation steps of webmaster, everything went according to the manual . When I open EWAnet and go to Programs section I can only see Feedback option and not WIS launch icon.

When I open EWA admin tool I can see the Green light on WIS database section.

My PC does not have Xentry installed, can this be the problem?

Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks for helping!

Regards,

Lions

Attached Files
wis error.png
File Type: .png
Downloaded: 41 times
Size: 221.76 KB

Thanks given by:
So many years since I installed Wis-Net. have you applied the access authorisation keys?
Thanks given by:
Kinda weird, maybe try using chrome/firefox to open EWA to rule out if its an IE problem, I have heard they work fine with EWAnet.

Don't think it matters if xentry is not installed, as we can install WIS standalone or full type ....
JLR SDD Online\Offline Activation (Programming, Offline Diagnosis,Updates)
Thanks given by:
Pls provide screenshots of your EWA.net admin tool->Keyserver/Startkey AND server->access authorization (in the webinterface)
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2018, 06:23 PM)Azzatec Wrote: Pls provide screenshots of your EWA.net admin tool->Keyserver/Startkey AND server->access authorization (in the webinterface)

Hello guys, thanks for the tips. I also tried in Chrome and Opera but I have the same problem.

Hereby the screenshots you asked for!

Many thanks Smile

Kr,

Lions

Attached Files
wis log.docx
File Type: .docx
Downloaded: 13 times
Size: 928.71 KB

Thanks given by:
Did you set the access auth for user administrator?
________________________________________________________________________________​______

Remember the THANKS and + buttons if this helps you... It just makes me feel good
Thanks given by: HestonDiag
(06-15-2018, 11:49 PM)Rocinante Wrote: Did you set the access auth for user administrator?

After checking it says 0 out of 3 users. So I guess thats the problem..

How can I set the access for admin??

Thanks!

Attached Files
wis log.docx
File Type: .docx
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 221 KB

Thanks given by:
Send me PM
I will help you with Teamviewer
Thanks given by: Rocinante
Mercedes Benz 
Hi guys,

It was the access authorization option, was finally able to find it myself.

For any users that might face this problem, just go to Administration then Group and edit the access.

Thanks for the guidance!

Cheers,

Lions
Thanks given by: Rocinante

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz Mercedes EPC & WIS [Discussions/Problems] Fouad 914 341,548 5 hours ago
Last Post: camaro
Mercedes Benz Acronis Image Xentry 09.2018 WIS&EPC 08.2018 rayriosul 21 2,714 10-10-2018, 01:16 AM
Last Post: B4RTJ
  Does anyone know engineering mode for NTG5.5? kwork 6 207 10-06-2018, 06:35 AM
Last Post: kwork
Mercedes Benz 2017 Xentry/WIS/EPC/DAS/Vediamo/Monaco DTS/SDConnect Help Links Rocinante 8 75,752 09-28-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Eddz
Mercedes Benz [XDOS] DAS Call WIS NET F6(HELP) - WIS is not available Solution pesona 57 12,027 09-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: luki03