To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected].com
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

WITECH MICROPOD 2

Has anyone bought one of these. Are they anygood

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Online-u...ea15aeae9e
Thanks given by:
all china equal - junk..................................u want online and full diagnose and flashing and fully pod registered i know the guy who's conatct talk but he set up for u another may be 20-30 year wull witech2 system online
Thanks given by:
Hello, can anyone say WiTECH Micropod 2 Is it compatible with DRB 3 emulator
Can it work as DRB3 as older devices Chrysler Starmobile scan tool .....
Thanks given by:
yes micropod II is compatible DRB 3 emulator but only can work from 2004 and up which is need pod unlocked and registered,.............for heavy and full vci pod is better and run using smart cable under older cars DRB 3 emulator & over 2014 and up to now...........

both can reflash or flashing under j2534 mode..............work no problem...........

for J-tec or diesel better using DRB III cause the vci pod or micropod II i's not 100%compatible.......when u using log in techtool try programming modules...........

if u like my help press Thanks Button rep button make me feel good
Thanks given by: edirangelov
Do you wanna say that Micropod II cannot be used in cars as Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRDI 2001-2003 using DRB III Emulator for instance?
Thanks
Good luck
Thanks given by:
Hi, until a year ago I worked with Chrysler Star Mobile and had full access to the 2.7 CRD and 3.1 TD using emulator DRB 3 , retailer says that the device replaced
Starscan , VCI Pod and all older devices . I want to be sure before I buy it.
Thanks in advance !
Thanks given by:
well i don't know cause i am not test it yet.........but i have all tools name list below to order work chrysler group u should have all of them tools such as: i DRB III, card under 1997 and supper card from 1997 upto 2004 and u must have couple supper card want to working on mercedes benz corporation chrylser cars .. and dodge sprinter CDA diesel, u must have StarScan, Starmobile, witech vci pod heavy duty and smart cable all must be registered each anual a year or pernament and new micropod II can daignose some models from 2004 and up to now... that all i can say...

-also i know the guy he can sale set up witech and fully pernament un-locked which better AE tools another seller control your pod.........
Thanks given by: edirangelov
(12-14-2016, 01:08 AM)thanh1974 Wrote: all china equal - junk..................................u want online and full diagnose and flashing and fully pod registered i know the guy who's conatct talk but he set up for u another may be 20-30 year wull witech2 system online

Can you please send me his contact so i can get the details?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Chrysler
Replies: 9
Views: 1,736
08-10-2019, 01:11 AM

Replies: 2
Views: 404
06-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Chrysler
Replies: 43
Views: 4,870