To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What is the most up to date diagnose tester

For cars.

Can someone tell me what kind/brand of diagnose tester there are most up to date and with the newest cracket software. And it should be in multi langauge.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
That would be Launch.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: Chrysler
Most cheap and best Launch. But new cars like Dodge Dart, Jeep Renegade uses 3 CAN networks + 1 CAN diagnose - for these cars only micropod II Smile
Thanks given by: JarsaR , mad.scintilla
Yes it makes a difference which country you are operating in.

You ask for cracked universal software and Launch is really your only option if you need newest.

Clone Autocom/Delphi is not bad for 80% of cars and very cheap, but have you considered original?

Look up: Vpecker, Ori Launch, Autel ms908, maxidas etc.

In the end there is no one tool for all. You will always need more and more as each job comes along.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by: jattal786 , JarsaR
What is the newest Delhi/automcom software cracked.
Thanks given by:
2014r3.

Not quite full but an older one with added data in it.

You can also use Wurth WoW on this tool. Search and you will find it here on the forum. Xcar360 sells a good vci that works out of the box. It is the more expensive one on his site. I have one of these it it is fine.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 1
Views: 299
12-30-2018, 01:12 AM

Replies: 20
Views: 3,703
12-25-2018, 07:09 PM
Audi
Replies: 8
Views: 1,473
11-24-2018, 09:59 PM