To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

X-431 scannner problem

Hello,
I found this problem with my original X-431 scanner (the old one).
At first i noticed a couple of times crash during live data test. Screen went dim and tester unresponsive.
Now did it again, but now wont boot at all! Just screen backlight goes on if i power up, but no boot.
I wonder if the propblem has to do with i dropped it a little some time ago, not high but a little.. :/
I have another smartbox+memory card for it since it was upgraded couple of years back, tried the old ones but wont help.
So its not the software on the card or the smartbox.. Maybe motherboard? Can anyone help?
Thanks given by: Stelaras
do what we all do to non working (and working) electronic stuff open it , maybe something came loose , so open it on becnh if some loose parts do fall out u have it
Ask a dumb question and become wise for the rest of your life, but act wise and stay dumb 1087
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2019, 01:02 AM)jakesman Wrote: do what we all do to non working (and working) electronic stuff open it , maybe something came loose , so open it on becnh if some loose parts do fall out u have it

Yeah, i actually did that already. Hoping it was something simple like a part came loose or so. Didn't find anything like that unfortunately, after examining the motherboard for a while.. Sad
I was hoping that maybe someone would know what could cause this condition: screen comes on, the "from ecu" light flickers a couple of times then stops and nothing else happens. Could this be caused by memory card not being read properly or some other component not working? I wish i was able to get it booting to some stage at least, that way it would be easier to diagnose...
Thanks given by:
Anyone wanna sell their unit for parts? Preferably one that has another issue than this. Or i can buy a working one, if cheap enough..
Thanks given by:
Hi mate,

i assume that you wont find that easy an unit for parts, imho best way is the selling section
to find one decent dude selling you a new Easydiag / Golo / ... for a decent price
(if you need help contact me, i can name you good seller - and no i dont sell them Smile ).

R.
If my answer helps you please Thanks + Rep
Thanks given by:
Just use another tablet and get cracked software for the year , not going to cost alot
magpro_flex_autotuner
Thanks given by:
motherboard problem.
Creating the future of casing.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 2
Views: 223
08-28-2018, 09:01 AM

Replies: 5
Views: 292
03-22-2018, 09:16 AM