To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xentry VCI pairing.

Hello, I have the same problem, but it does not work with LAN, do you need to configure the IP address or refers to the self? that at least it goes with Xentry

Best Regards Florian
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2019, 06:32 PM)paradise_garage Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 03:13 AM)Dippoliti Wrote: Hi all I have a Mercedes xentry VCI I recently got from China. It came with full software and the actual Mercedes VCI. Only problem is the software is trying to run it on sdconnect like it’s a C4 when it’s actually a C6. The seller has tried fixing it but it’s hard with the opposite hours with me in USA. It is not recognized as being connected to the laptop with usb. It doesn’t beep and no power lights come on. When plugged into a car lights come on and it shows up in sdconnect like a c4. Can anyone help me out?

I am the same as you

It is probably "eCOM Clone (same driver)" and not VCI.

I was deceived!

for your information:

SDConnect C4 DoIP Clone = A modified version of China's worst bad SDConnect ... Worst ...
Yes mine looks just like what you have, with the weird sdconnect settings. Damnit so I can’t use it for das then? And is it possible to even use the wireless or no? I have two of the dlink adapters. I have to find time for Fouad to fix it for me.
Thanks given by:
Hello today the hard drive installed which was included and tried on an Actros but it does not work the lock in the toolbar jumps to closed and then comes the error that the initialization of the multiplexer failed i dont know why it didnt work it with usb and LAN connection is not trying.

Best Regards Florian
Thanks given by:
(08-02-2019, 02:20 AM)schmid-lkw Wrote: Hello today the hard drive installed which was included and tried on an Actros but it does not work the lock in the toolbar jumps to closed and then comes the error that the initialization of the multiplexer failed i dont know why it didnt work it with usb and LAN connection is not trying.

Best Regards Florian
Hello! I have this problem too. This VCI have wrong SN 2001 and have not CESAR.
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2019, 01:00 PM)Fouad Wrote: exactly it is ECOM inside, works only via xentry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: sascha965
i already fixed this issue
inside of this fake vci c6 case is just an ecom board
ORIGINAL Xentry Connect and Bosch Xentry VCI License + Hardware
Remote Installation for 07.2019 Benz, Vediamo, DTS Monaco and SCN Codin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2019, 02:34 AM)Fouad Wrote: i already fixed this issue
inside of this fake vci c6 case is just an ecom board

you fixed it? how was that done? my photos were for information only
Thanks given by: