To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xentry event log
Hi, Do you know where is the event log in xentry? Normally each problems should be written in some where...
Thanks given by:
What you need to know?
My Skype: Googly007

Mercedes SCN Coding & Retrofit
NTG Command Anti thief Code+SRS OFF and more.
Thanks given by:
I just wonder... which alarms deleted by dealer and when I using Citroen there was a event log in Diagbox software and you can check all event from there. You can understand if milage correction made somebody...

(09-16-2018, 07:52 AM)danrad Wrote: What you need to know?

I just wonder... which alarms deleted by dealer and when I using Citroen there was a event log in Diagbox software and you can check all event from there. You can understand if milage correction made somebody...
Thanks given by:
xentry support tool - select mux - dianosis id1 - select VIN
Mercedes Comand/Audio antitheft codes all NTG
Mercedes Garmin Map Pilot Europe navi
Mercedes NTG5-6 Regio Software
Thanks given by: estebanfree
(09-16-2018, 09:20 AM)A2ua Wrote: xentry support tool - select mux - dianosis id1 - select VIN

Where is the xentry support tool? Thank for your reply
Thanks given by:
On your desktop or Start/Programs/MB....
For sale: 5 Original Actia I+ME eCOM box. Comes in orig. box, manual, OBD and LAN adapter cable. PM for pricing.
Thanks given by: estebanfree
(09-16-2018, 09:20 AM)A2ua Wrote: xentry support tool - select mux - dianosis id1 - select VIN

Thank you I found VIN number as you wrote and I exported as zip file. When unzipped file there were s lot of files. How can I find right file for car alarms?

(09-16-2018, 02:55 PM)Mackhack Wrote: On your desktop or Start/Programs/MB....

Thank you I found
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2018, 09:03 AM)estebanfree Wrote:

Thank you I found VIN number as you wrote and I exported as zip file. When unzipped file there were s lot of files. How can I find right file for car alarms?

(09-16-2018, 02:55 PM)Mackhack Wrote: On your desktop or Start/Programs/MB....

Thank you I found

I dont know what you want to find so can recommend only to research yourself
Mercedes Comand/Audio antitheft codes all NTG
Mercedes Garmin Map Pilot Europe navi
Mercedes NTG5-6 Regio Software
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz Searching for XENTRY 12.2017 Xentry complete Folder anonimo 0 313 08-24-2018, 03:05 AM
Last Post: anonimo
Mercedes Benz Xentry startkey invalid for xentry developer V1.1.0 benz001 42 19,070 08-05-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: skull1
Mercedes Benz Xentry & DAS CBF's from Xentry 12/2015 CrAckJAck 3 2,875 03-25-2018, 01:25 AM
Last Post: can53
Mercedes Benz Xentry 2015_12: xentry.exe and start_xentry.exe needed Synthauri 4 2,391 03-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Last Post: pesona
  722.9 Can-Bus Log Request deviance 2 454 03-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: deviance