To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]
Please note that, guests have limited sections to view!!!
Dear Respected Members, please abide by the rules of the forum and avoid posting unacceptable comments or illegal software. Thanks!
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xentry38 pin won't see all modules on quick test
I have Xentry with C5 mux I bought back in 2016. I have no problem when connecting to a vehicle with 16 pin connector, but when I connect to a car where I need to use the 38 pin connector, when I run quick test, it will only show the engine, transmission, and asr/abs modules. It's as if the cable or mux is not able to connect to all the modules on the vehicle. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is it my mux? my 38 pin cable? or is it a software issue with Xentry? I have an older version of DAS that I have to use for the older cars with 38 pin, but it would be nice to use my one system for all.

Thanks,
ctmaz
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2018, 07:39 AM)ctmaz Wrote: I have Xentry with C5 mux I bought back in 2016. I have no problem when connecting to a vehicle with 16 pin connector, but when I connect to a car where I need to use the 38 pin connector, when I run quick test, it will only show the engine, transmission, and asr/abs modules. It's as if the cable or mux is not able to connect to all the modules on the vehicle. Has anyone else run into this problem? Is it my mux? my 38 pin cable? or is it a software issue with Xentry? I have an older version of DAS that I have to use for the older cars with 38 pin, but it would be nice to use my one system for all.

Thanks,
ctmaz
Sometimes quick test doesn't show all modules.It only checks the basics,therefore the name "quicktest". Big Grin
Try to check all modules one by one if you have any problem connecting to each one of them.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mercedes Benz W211 DVD won't work !!! 4life211 1 178 09-13-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Mackhack
  Random: How sensitive SRS modules can be Karu 22 1,400 09-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: DiagnosticSolutions
Mercedes Benz C3 Self Test | D2 State K-Lines : 5 Errors aths 3 557 09-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: aths
Mercedes Benz Sd c4 self test bachirnassif 15 862 08-05-2018, 04:34 AM
Last Post: mutec99
Mercedes Benz Star C5 slow quick test slow Jacekj 2 343 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Jacekj