To obtain your inv. code (registration code) kindly contact [email protected] Please note that, guests have limited sections to view
If you are a registered member in MHH and not able to login or recover your account, Kindly contact [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xhorse VVDI programming Skoda Octavia
VW 
Hello guys i am tryin to decide to buy this tool
http://www.xhorsevvdi.com/wholesale/xhor...-tool.html
and I need to know if I can to programm a new key in Skoda Octavia 2007 and newest. Can it to clone ID48 chip?

All information about this tool can help me to make a decission.

Thanks in advanced
Thanks given by:
yes you can program immo
add key 
clone 48 too
Update NEC 24C32 24C64 cluster SW , repair CHKS Error, Repair after missing/erase EPP / Erase NEC 70F3426, Update TFT SW 06xx to 3D graphic (SW 07xx 10xx 11xx), Update cluster Skoda Octavia 1Z0 / Skoda SuperB 3T to sw10xx (CP and bluetooth phonebook)
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2018, 10:28 AM)david.obd2 Wrote: Hello guys i am tryin to decide to buy this tool
and I need to know if I can to programm a new key in Skoda Octavia 2007 and newest. Can it to clone ID48 chip?

Thanks in advanced
You cannot program a new key with vvdi key tool. Only clone.also you need to pay extra for authorisation id48clone.
To program a key you need vvdi2.. There also are authorisations to pay for your needs.

Inviato dal mio HTC 10 evo utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2018, 02:20 PM)comizelu Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 10:28 AM)david.obd2 Wrote: Hello guys i am tryin to decide to buy this tool

Thanks in advanced
You cannot program a new key with vvdi key tool. Only clone.also you need to pay extra for authorisation id48clone.
To program a key you need vvdi2.. There also are authorisations to pay for your needs.

Inviato dal mio HTC 10 evo utilizzando Tapatalk

you can clone only old id48 not cripto ones! for cripto you have to use online function and extra pay. I am using vvdi2 and have all autorisations but i never used id48 or id48 96 bit function. its easy to ad keys no need to copy. Big Grin  also it has key programer very poverfull, bmw coding, milage adjustment and other very useful dump tools. Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IAW1AVM.SO Octavia immo MKS_1 9 95 10 hours ago
Last Post: MKS_1
  skoda octavia immo off problem Ts1cos 7 147 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ts1cos
  Vvdi problem read MCU hc12 Stoimenchalakov 0 84 10-14-2018, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Stoimenchalakov
  skoda octavia 2 clear crash dixanu86 4 118 10-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Last Post: dixanu86
  VVDI2 / VVDI-Prog / VVDI MB testing & support -WRX- 61 2,715 10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: daten