To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

abs coding help

hi,

I need help on retrieving original abs code. it is not the long code, the max entry is up to 7 numbers, previous garage erased it by mistake and didn`t take a note of original value.

Car is a Seat leon II 2006 2.0 tdi

vin: VSSZZZ1PZ7R002911

ABS ECU ID:
1K0907379AC ESP FRONZT MK60 0101
CODING:0000000
WSC:014557
ABSTYPE:ABS02

abs light and traction conrol light on dash and continuous bleeping

fault code says "Control module not coded"

i am able to read the ecu data in a similar format i get a code for the ecu as a 7 numbers but i dont know if that value can be used

if anyone has a way to calculate, or can put me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it

p.s i read online somewhere that pr codes may work if you can locate them

thanks
Thanks given by:
If you use VCDS and have scanned the car before look in your log files and see if you can retrieve it.
Please don't forget the Rate (Heart icon at top center of post) & Thanks buttons below. Help is free when you push them.   Handshake
Thanks given by:
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php...ics_(MK60)
Thanks given by: billiboiMVE
thanks for the reply

i haven`t scanned this car before, the previous garage somehow erased the code and were unable to retrieve it back, is there a way by using VCDS i can get he original code back, also thanks for the Rosstech link, i have been through it earlier and if you can just explain how to use it, as it shows a lot of codes, obviously the code that is marked up next to the car is 0000000,

is it that i have to build up the code via the specs of the car, if so extra guidance would be appreciated.

Big GrinBig Grin

thanks

EDIT: i just read the small note the additional and the sum of the codes is the code, if the number is only 4-5 digits long shall i just add zeros infront to make it a complete 7 digit number or leave it and try.
Thanks given by:
UPDATE

i used the ross tech link and the sum of the options on the car and got the correct code

cheers
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Holden
Replies: 2
Views: 662
05-27-2017, 08:16 AM

Replies: 1
Views: 483
03-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Honda
Replies: 0