Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

adf chiptuning

(01-11-2019, 01:45 AM)szabi24 Wrote: My friends i write because these guy not a serious be ware.,, [b]adf-chiptuning[/b] ,,
Because he selled me the k-tag slave he sayed have solution just need too buy slave k-tag.
Then sayed when i pay for k-tag he saying how too read the caterpilalr adem5 ecu, the ansver was send the ecu too alientech.
When you saying have solution what meen need too wait 3-4 years ?
I payed for k-tag 1800 euro for nothing now saying please [b]adf-chiptuning[/b]  leave it my k-tag too ad too other master and he sayed no!!!!! need too pay subscription why ? yes i pay when i go too other master 
It is good to know that I was not the only one who scammed ... I paid him to eliminate a cat with adem 5 and first I asked him if he could and he told me that do for 650 eur.. i paid him  and i have  4 days waiting and he did not want to refund me supposedly because the error It was mine that I send a bad file xD .. and I said that if he wanted to connect via TV to see that file I write it without any problem in the module and still does not want to do the refund.

PD: i send file to others to confirm if there is a error with the file just to confirm before post this ... and they said that file is good
[Image: charsigns.0767879001422805753.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2019, 10:59 PM)refaelelk Wrote: Adf make to me some files without trouble

Wink oops..

someone changed his story !
Thanks given by:
deleted
Thanks given by:
hello
I am working with adf tuning mcm amd acm for actros truck adblue dpf agr and dtc removal
he delet some dtc thats it, and not mcm working ok send for him for reworking it he try but not ok after more time tel me he in usa and tel me he help me with other dump he not help me and not do the first dump and adf tuning taking money not back money, send other dump maybe he help but he tel me need 350 euro for this dump the first he not do it and not back payment
how trust with this company
Thanks given by:
(01-29-2021, 04:13 PM)omar allozi Wrote: hello
I am working with adf tuning mcm amd acm for actros truck adblue dpf agr and dtc removal
he delet some dtc thats it, and not mcm working ok send for him for reworking it he try but not ok after more time tel me he in usa and tel me he help me with other dump he not help me and not do the first dump  and adf tuning taking  money not back money, send other dump maybe he help  but he tel me need 350 euro for this dump the first he not do it and not back payment

my eyes are bleeding man
DETROIT! 8.13 10-10-10
Paccar ESA GOD MODE!!!!!
Paccar Derate removal FORCE REGEN
CUMMINS 8.7 new 2021 INCALL
Johndeere 5.3
Calterm 5.2 
Allison 2020
Eaton service ranger 4.8 2020 November
CAT PERKINS 2020C
CASE CNH 9.3 ENGINEERING
XENTRY FUSO NEXIQ 2021
Deletes on mostly all engines! remote
Thanks given by: legendz , shurkett
the same story,  They are not honest these people, scammers, in all groups people who have been scammed by them
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2021, 05:50 AM)DieselSuperStore Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 04:13 PM)omar allozi Wrote: hello
he delet some dtc thats it, and not mcm working ok send for him for reworking it he try but not ok after more time tel me he in usa and tel me he help me with other dump he not help me and not do the first dump  and adf tuning taking  money not back money, send other dump maybe he help  but he tel me need 350 euro for this dump the first he not do it and not back payment

my eyes are bleeding man

Yes you use to suck his dick so he can tune your stuff
NEW!!PACCAR GHG17 DONE ONLINE
New!! All Detroit including GHG17 done online
2010-2017 Paccar done online
All John Deere done online(no need to reset anything,I make the soot clock go to 0)
All Maxxforce done online including EDC7 
All Caterpillar up to 2019 done with cat ET
Mileage corection on Peterbilt ,Kenworth ,Freightliner and Western Star
Volvo and Mack epa7 and 10 done with nexiq (no ptt needed)
Thanks given by: Jonny Rotten

Possibly Related Threads…