Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

be careful of Chakotay80 (cheatotay80)

https://mhhauto.com/User-Chakotay80

i sold solution ntg3 to him in exchange for ntg5 pin but he just send me fake old firmware instead of real solution. afterwards he did not respond anymore. Please ban this guy including his clones alessi and sherwin

skype prove available. Nasty guy should be banned from this forum 4ever

@administrator
Mercedes Comand/Audio region change, repairs, flashing Japan, USA and ECE 
Conversion: (no remote): NTG5.5 NTG5 NTG4.7 NTG4.5 NTG4 NTG2.5
Repair (only EU): NTG5/NTG4/NTG3/NTG2.5/NTG2/NTG1
---
Thanks given by: pesona
I check in 6.2 2019 you left him negative feedback

Negative (-1):
selling bullshit solutions don't work and does not respond after wards any more.

And also before few days , so he screw you twice and in this case only you are wrong, why you work again with him if he cheat you once time before

Now dont cry on gossip
    [Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2020, 09:57 PM)Mirnel Wrote: I check in 6.2 2019 you left him negative feedback

Negative (-1):
selling bullshit solutions don't work and does not respond after wards any more.

And also before few days , so he screw you twice and  in this case only you are wrong, why you work again with him if he  cheat you once time before

Now dont cry on gossip

how do you conclude that i did trade twice? Please ask me before you make your own conclusions. I trade once but he cheated. Tried to negotiate but no response and no gesture. Now he was talking again with big words in other threads to time to warn others as well.

Please ban him @webmaster @pesona
---
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2020, 11:09 PM)beckereurope Wrote: Please ban him @webmaster @pesona

Can i add my 5 cents? This is not a twitter so @ will not work. Also pesona is highly valuable member, but unfortunately he is not Admin/Moderator. 
On other hand, I can see increase in cheaters here.....
I think (my personal opinion) if we restrict that is required minimum of xxx reps to post in selling box may help.
And additional like "Rate transaction" or something like that?......
I don't have a clue, but I will comment you.
(01-07-2020, 05:33 PM)B4RTJ Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 11:09 PM)beckereurope Wrote: Please ban him @webmaster @pesona

Can i add my 5 cents? This is not a twitter so @ will not work. Also pesona is highly valuable member, but unfortunately he is not Admin/Moderator. 
On other hand, I can see increase in cheaters here.....
I think (my personal opinion) if we restrict that is required minimum of xxx reps to post in selling box may help.
And additional like "Rate transaction" or something like that?......

thank you although i don't always agree i think you are fair member. Totally agree and I'm willing to pay even for this kind of services if there is a sort of moderation. I would like to see. persona is great guy and like him a lot. I think twitter style is nice addon

- ips addresses of members (hashed not a problem) attached to each post
- maximum of 5 reps for post (cheatotay just posted a link to wis he probably stole to boost his image. If you have more thanks; fine but do not count
- only for the last 12 months the reputations are shown (if you zoom in on the profile you see total)
- introduce escrow service in selling so buyer pays to this forum and seller gets 80% of something like
- you can make a second or third account but then there will be notification for all the users that this is a spare account unless you close your original one
- more spaces for messages (or maybe paid feature)
- verified phone numbers ( you get verified phone symbol). sure you can make temporary account but harder to maintain
- tag a user with @
---
(01-10-2020, 03:24 AM)beckereurope Wrote: - ips addresses of members (hashed not a problem) attached to each post
- maximum of 5 reps for post (cheatotay just posted a link to wis he probably stole to boost his image. If you have more thanks; fine but do not count
- only for the last 12 months the reputations are shown (if you zoom in on the profile you see total)
- introduce escrow service in selling so buyer pays to this forum and seller gets 80% of something like
- you can make a second or third account but then there will be notification for all the users that this is a spare account unless you close your original one
- more spaces for messages (or maybe paid feature)
- verified phone numbers ( you get verified phone symbol). sure you can make temporary account but harder to maintain
- tag a user with @

ok, but then name has to change from forum to market. Big Grin
all above ideas will be good BUT because many of software and solutions comes as a "cheaper alternative" - who will sign his real name on it?
IP addresses are ok, but with current VPN accessibility not much valuable. Same with escrow, who will be running it? How will take responsibility? Who will decide in disputes? 

with reps is very very good idea. 
second accounts should be banned, why you need 2 accounts for? again really hard to verify.

beckereurope - you have got a good ideas, but unfortunately like most good ideas - they stay as idea.....
I don't have a clue, but I will comment you.
Thanks given by: