To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

honda civic semi automatic clutch

Hello! I have problem with Honda civic Type S 1.8 ISHIFT, the problem at start was that car couldnt engage gear softly, it engage and disengage gears when trying to move... now that i understand more about this, that was clutch damaged fault or dynamical adaptation needed... but well, at start i though it was gear selector actuator, so i serviced it, opened and changed brushes, but since that, i cant manage to get the car ON, since i put the ignition it start to move gear selector and clutch actuator, i tried many things... (static/dynamic ajustment, tested motor of gear selector with 1-5 pins and it runs perfect, etc... I'm looking for assistance on repair, I can pay your fees for the help you bring me, i have honda hds him if it's needed... I send you a video-link at youtube with my problem, please if you have time look at it, and give me your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86eFxOmvxc

Waiting to hear from you! Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2018, 04:47 AM)AaronAguayo Wrote: Hello! I have problem with Honda civic Type S 1.8 ISHIFT, the problem at start was that car couldnt engage gear softly, it engage and disengage gears when trying to move... now that i understand more about this, that was clutch damaged fault or dynamical adaptation needed... but well, at start i though it was gear selector actuator, so i serviced it, opened and changed brushes, but since that, i cant manage to get the car ON, since i put the ignition it start to move gear selector and clutch actuator, i tried many things... (static/dynamic ajustment, tested motor of gear selector with 1-5 pins and it runs perfect, etc... I'm looking for assistance on repair, I can pay your fees for the help you bring me, i have honda hds him if it's needed... I send you a video-link at youtube with my problem, please if you have time look at it, and give me your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86eFxOmvxc

Waiting to hear from you! Thanks!

only way to do it try to bleed it and learn it with hds software using any passthru device or him cable
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 3
Views: 97
10-09-2019, 08:03 PM

Replies: 2
Views: 160
09-19-2019, 11:08 PM

Replies: 17
Views: 275
08-23-2019, 06:58 PM

Replies: 8