To obtain your registration code or if you are not able to recover your MHH account, kindly contact [email protected]
MHH is in-compatible with Internet explorer!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

need help with c12 engine

the engine not starting in morning but if quickstart it start to run an when cut it off it start back by it self on,only in morning time a getting problem....
Thanks given by:
Just to make sure I understand, when you shut the engine off, it will stay running? Sounds like a fuel related problem. If the engine stays running after shutdown, you may have a failing injector allowing compression back into the fuel system.
Thanks given by: ghostman
(05-30-2018, 07:33 PM)forcedsingularity Wrote: Just to make sure I understand, when you shut the engine off, it will stay running? Sounds like a fuel related problem. If the engine stays running after shutdown, you may have a failing injector allowing compression back into the fuel system.

Giving hard start in morning time and a have use quick start for it to start.... after that start every good again
Thanks given by:
fuel lines that run around the drivers side of the head. I found and changed tons of them that have very small rub marks there and don't leak. Check the fuel check valve in the manifold. Last thing could be an injector that is leaking.

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
(05-31-2018, 10:15 PM)rh13440 Wrote: fuel lines that run around the drivers side of the head. I found and changed tons of them that have very small rub marks there and don't leak. Check the fuel check valve in the manifold. Last thing could be an injector that is leaking.

Good luck.

The prime pump does be hard all time...
Thanks given by:
Whats Your Cranking Fuel Pressure ... Check That
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…

Replies: 10
Views: 794
04-01-2019, 01:49 AM

Replies: 5
Views: 214
03-18-2019, 10:23 AM